• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP send 32yo newbie to challenge LTK in hougang

Lestat

Alfrescian
Loyal
The $150 m or what million had been promised long long time ago....the 'rabbits' just do not buy those 'carrots sales'...:biggrin: Let me didg out all the flyers I had collected last election on the promises, promises, not only for HG only...

Upgrade...that is the responsiblity of the LANDLORD which is HDB, we do not own the building nor teh surroundings..if the Lanlord does not improve or upgrade the property, they should be brought to task.

You must be damn silly, to vote, just because of 150m upgrading, one should be voting for, wether you will be employed, every day of your working life, the affordable cost of living, housing, education, not loosing your RICE BOWLS to foreigners & depressing decreasing your earing power; and the ability to raise a family.

That is what we should be voting for, not some promises, promises of upgrading of the surrounding areas or buildings, which is owned by HDB...it is their responsiblity...:p

I agree! That's why I said that he will NOT lose his deposit. :biggrin: I didn't say he will win. :p

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is PM, GCT or old man going to declare how many 'A's this young guy had for his 'O' and 'A' Levels ?

This is definiately a good route, some sacrifices initially (remember MBT and soon will be Eric Low?) to do, to ultimately get into politics via GRC.

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was told attending wakes and giving pek kim is the MO of LTK. Good strategy - touches the hearts of voters.
hahaha...that he gives pek kim is no doubt otherwise he will not show up.
What is interesting is how much is the pek kim standard.....$30, $50?????

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Before you vote for the dogs, please take a good look at their master first. Don't be fooled by how the dog looks when you knew pretty well its master have been terrorizing you for decades. Does it make any difference when the master change its dogs? Period!

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hahaha...that he gives pek kim is no doubt otherwise he will not show up.
What is interesting is how much is the pek kim standard.....$30, $50?????

I have no idea but it is the thought that matters. I bet it is more than $30. Maybe $50. We should ask Mr Ramseth. He may know.

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal
The way I see it, Eric Low got the boot from his superior. No performance for so long and the latest entry is a flop. They would rather blame the possible failure on new and inexperience contender instead of the fuck up quality of their existing candidate.

The retirement is simply a front to make it look good.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have no idea but it is the thought that matters. I bet it is more than $30. Maybe $50. We should ask Mr Ramseth. He may know.

You also don't know, how I know? :confused:

The last funeral I went to was for Tan Lead Shake's brother. I saw NSP members combined S$50 each under NSP name. I'm not member, so gave S$50 privately. Don't really know what's "market rate."

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal

I saw NSP members combined S$50 each under NSP name.

WTF, the whole freaking party can only collect 50 bucks from members? i dont believe, someone must have pocketed the rest of the money :rolleyes:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The last funeral I went to was for Tan Lead Shake's brother. I saw NSP members combined S$50 each under NSP name. I'm not member, so gave S$50 privately. Don't really know what's "market rate."

No market rate. Give amount your are comfortable with. Also, depends on your ties with the deceased or his/her family members. $50 is ok.