• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP Screening process in shambles - 3 unfit for office candidates offered

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
The much talked about PAP process involving careful selection, screening, series of interviews, including ISD checks and surveillance and the use of psychologists etc seems to have fallen on the wayside. For this elections this country has been offered 3 unfit candidates ;

1) Ms Tin who has yet to show one iota of maturity, common sense or even some level of intelligence. Age certainly is a not factor and no longer can be used by the PAP as an excuse with Nicole Seah in the frame. Despite many attempts in the last few weeks, people remember her for her "well thought" of comment about not visiting universal studios. This lady could not even get a job on merit and needed a hand-out from a PAP MP. There is nothing that throws weight behind any claim that she is capable. It has been weeks and she seems to have gone to ground. Truly a dud.

2) Foo Mee Har seems to embody the slogan "have sex will travel " aptly. This is a shameless lady that had no qualms about the way she conducts her business in order to rise. Her case is so well known amongst her colleagues from Stand Chart that the internet threw out so many comments highlighting her wayward conduct. What is so amazing is that not single soul in the internet even with cover of anonymity did not dispel the claims of immorality or say a single thing in support of her. I think this has to be the first such case. Added to the fact that she did nothing about her husband screwing her employer with the employer proceeding with bankruptcy action against her hubby. The PAP and her have still have not answered any questions about how her husband's case was resolved. She too has gone to ground.

3) Dave Tan mistake in that he did not follow his party colleague Foo Mee Har's rule - engage in sexual conduct with both parties having a win win solution. This involves consent. In such case, there is no complainant to threathen PMO. Lim Boon Heng did the same. The subordinate that he screwed in NTUC also won - she got promoted on 2 occasions under his watch.

So why did PAP throw rubbish our way. Are we not important. Do you take us for granted.

If NSP can find Nicole who is streets ahead of Ms Tin and both came from NUS, why did they give us an immatured garbage like Tin. Why despite many revelations on the net about Foo Me Har, was her candidacy not withdrawn. The PM obviously could only move in one direction as the lady who complained in Dave Tan's case threathen to lodge a police report and bring in two other victims.

If you are residents of Marine Parade and West Coast GRC send a strong and clear message to the PAP that you will not be taken for granted. Vote the PAP out.

Please circulate. I would like the PAP to comment or dispel all this instead of burying their heads in the sand.

Last edited:

bullfrog

Alfrescian
Loyal
You mean Steve Tan not Dave. I think you can also include the new oversized ego BG.

Well spoken! With such screening in shambles, the voter shld ask who else is a dud, esp those they think can become Ministers.

HellAngel

Alfrescian
Loyal
SB,

Looking at the turnout for WP rally yesterday and the reaction of the people. I think many people had made their choice. If PAP loses it this time round, they have no one to blame but themselves for turning a deaf ear to people and listening too much to sweeten words from their grassroot which often paint wonderful picture.

rallyfix01.jpg

Last edited:

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I will do my part, to e-mail this to my friends in SG.
In the past, the PAP claimed that their MP's are white!

Hi [scroobal], I believe it is Steve Tan, not Dave Tan.

The much talked about PAP process involving careful selection, screening, series of interviews, including ISD checks and surveillance and the use of psychologists etc seems to have fallen on the wayside. For this elections this country has been offered 3 unfit candidates ;

1) Ms Tin who has yet to show one iota of maturity, common sense or even some level of intelligence. Age certainly is a not factor and no longer can be used by the PAP as an excuse with Nicole Seah in the frame. Despite many attempts in the last few weeks, people remember her for her "well thought" of comment about not visiting universal studios. This lady could not even get a job on merit and needed a hand-out from a PAP MP. There is nothing that throws weight behind any claim that she is capable. It has been weeks and she seems to have gone to ground. Truly a dud.

2) Foo Mee Har seems to embody the slogan "have sex will travel " aptly. This is a shameless lady that had no qualms about the way she conducts her business in order to rise. Her case is so well known amongst her colleagues from Stand Chart that the internet threw out so many comments highlighting her wayward conduct. What is so amazing is that not single soul in the internet even with cover of anonymity did not dispel the claims of immorality or say a single thing in support of her. I think this has to be the first such case. Added to the fact that she did nothing about her husband screwing her employer with the employer proceeding with bankruptcy action against her hubby. The PAP and her have still have not answered any questions about how her husband's case was resolved. She too has gone to ground.

3) Dave Tan mistake in that he did not follow his party colleague Foo Mee Har's rule - engage in sexual conduct with both parties having a win win solution. This involves consent. In such case, there is no complainant to threathen PMO. Lim Boon Heng did the same. The subordinate that he screwed in NTUC also won - she got promoted on 2 occasions under his watch.

So why did PAP throw rubbish our way. Are we not important. Do you take us for granted.

If NSP can find Nicole who is streets ahead of Ms Tin and both came from NUS, why did they give us an immatured garbage like Tin. Why despite many revelations on the net about Foo Me Har, was her candidacy not withdrawn. The PM obviously could only move in one direction as the lady who complained in Dave Tan's case threathen to lodge a police report and bring in two other victims.

If you are residents of Marine Parade and West Coast GRC send a strong and clear message to the PAP that you will not be taken for granted. Vote the PAP out.

Please circulate. I would like the PAP to comment or dispel all this instead of burying their heads in the sand.

Last edited: