• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP said foreigners are welcomed to take jobs away from Sinkies. Sinkies not happy can fuck off

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
JOBS for foreigners ,NS n Grab for sinkies , hope 61% get retrenched soon n not the 39%, my work place perm staff are all foreigners n PRs ,temp jobs are hold by locals ,n the PAPigs can say that local avoid the jobs,I am still scratching my head.

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
JOBS for foreigners ,NS n Grab for sinkies , hope 61% get retrenched soon n not the 39%, my work place perm staff are all foreigners n PRs ,temp jobs are hold by locals ,n the PAPigs can say that local avoid the jobs,I am still scratching my head.
its the same at most places lah

6billionblackhairs

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkies are lucky at least that a true one party state has never been implemented there otherwise their government today would’ve just signed citizenships to FTs in an instant.