• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP MP felt like foreigner in Chennai Business Park

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How about MBFC? Feels like Bangalore. That PAP MP want to go down there and have a look? :rolleyes:

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
[
I hire a lot of CECA staff to handle my company's IT and HR matters. They are cheap, hardworking and have good rapport with the management staff. What's wrong with that?
You are one of the Traitors of Sickapoor, double headed snake! A balls licker that all I can say about you, you are not patriotic about Singaporean!! Just a Hypocrite !!

pvtpublic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hire a lot of CECA staff to handle my company's IT and HR matters. They are cheap, hardworking and have good rapport with the management staff. What's wrong with that?

what's wrong is you don't pay enough taxes to contribute to our social safety nets. there should be an outright additional tax levied on every company that hires foreigners. $150/month for S-pass and $300/month for EP. That will generate around 1b a year for social security payouts.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... When he entered a lift, he noticed that the "well-dressed" people around him were "apparently foreigners" and speaking in a language foreign to Ang. :roflmao:

Ang said it was the first time he had felt "like a foreigner in my own country". :eek: ...
tis shows how detached from ze ground he n his whole bunch of jingang r ...

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
tis shows how detached from ze ground he n his whole bunch of jingang r ...
He was the first to practice the work from home policy long before Covid so he had no chance to see outside world. That day when he went to Chennai Business Park was his first time going out from his house in 15 years.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[

You are one of the Traitors of Sickapoor, double headed snake! A balls licker that all I can say about you, you are not patriotic about Singaporean!! Just a Hypocrite !!

How can I be a traitor? All grassroots leaders are community leaders. We do more for our community, residents and Singapore than oppies will ever do.

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
With the help of PAP leaders, the indian nationals from India have already secured the WHITE collar jobs in Singapore while Singaporeans are unemployed or underemployed. It is called FREE TRADE WITH INDIA. Singaporeans are secondary,

Singapore Education inferior to INDIAN education system?

Chennai Business Park justifies this!!