• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat PAP Is Afraid

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The citizenry must grow some courage in order for sinkieland to see better days. Else, we move closer and closer to a deep dark abyss.
tan ku ku (wait long long) ok.
1544043569296.png

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Comparing a scholar general, no mater how useless he is, to bottom of the barrel Desmond is hardly fair. Even I weep everytime I hear him speak and would feel like I have committed a big sin against the country if I were to ever vote for him. Please compare apples to apples. There are others of comparable caliber or even better qualified than the pap.

Most sinkies feel exactly the way you do for nearly all the oppies; that they will be committing a huge sin against Singapore and their future generations if they vote for opposition.

Most sinkies and oppies agree that the oppies cannot make it. Whether it is JBJ, Chee, Leong, Jee Say, HHH, Ngerng, Teen, Desmond, Kek Tong, etc etc. They all cannot make it. Unreliable, destructive and no common sense.

Chiam and post-JBJ Workers' Party, has been a marginal can make it type of opposition. But Chiam retired totally rejected in a landslide while WP leaders are likely to go jail.

The oppies are so desperate that they now want retired PAP leaders like Bock to joint them. That's how useless the fucking oppies are. Which top civil servant or general would risk their careers to join a bunch of losers that God himself couldn't redeem from their losing streak?

So don't expect anyone capable to join the oppies. You will always be represented by the likes of SDA Desmond.

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
The citizenry must grow some courage in order for sinkieland to see better days. Else, we move closer and closer to a deep dark abyss.

The battle cries could be heard from afar...
but alas...the soldiers fell, one by one...
tears swelled...the peasants wept...
where is thy warrior leader...the peasants asked...

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
To the missing warrior leader
Food for Thought:

Defeat
© Michael Prochaska
December 2007

Blood starts drippin' from the soldier's wound
Seeps like sewage 'neath the politician's room

Deep in the house, white fades to red
And the freedom we're fighting for seems to be dead
'Cause we can't win like he once said
No we can't triumph over the hate in our enemy's head
But we're deep in m&d over the bullshit we've been fed
While more and more soldiers awake in Heaven's bed

The wind is blowing like a hurricane
In the frightening desolated lands
Where the wolves are insane
And hawks feast on bloody hands

Bullets flying, children dying, mothers crying
While the beasts are lying and hiding
Behind black curtains that no one's finding
But God knows the truth, and He's forevermore sighing

Too many hands washed in widows' tears
Too many echoed gun shots ringing in ears
Too many hearts frozen numb from fears
Of hope too distant, like skylight chandeliers

Wounded souls soaked in blotched black fate
Disillusioned by dark demons' fate

Persistent nightmares of woebegone escape:
Screeching fervently under Liberty's Gate
I grasp the rope fabric with delicate care,
Neck tickling from its bristly hair
My chapped, dry lips whisper a final prayer
Before a tightening ravish pain permeates the air

A bright radiant flash scorches the cloudless horizon
And ashes drift upward, caressing my bare, dangling feet
Bleak, barren, biting malice below seems blazon
But the dead know not the sentiment of defeat.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
You wanna know what is wrong with our generation?

We've gone soft, that's what we've become after three scores of PAP rule. We've become too pliant and reliant for things to be done for us.

It had become habitual for us to see things through a narrow lense as much as we would like to claim that we're well travelled and well read.

That grit for survival was discarded as we've learned to take things for granted. That brotherhood that was forged is no longer felt amongst the crowd, sans the times during Malaysian Cup era and during election rallies.

That's what had gone wrong- there is an aberration in our social fabric which is a result of global forces and government policies in the past.

No doubt hind-sight is 20/20, I thought more could be done to toughen our kids if we want to ride the next wave.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Most sinkies feel exactly the way you do for nearly all the oppies; that they will be committing a huge sin against Singapore and their future generations if they vote for opposition.

Most sinkies and oppies agree that the oppies cannot make it. Whether it is JBJ, Chee, Leong, Jee Say, HHH, Ngerng, Teen, Desmond, Kek Tong, etc etc. They all cannot make it. Unreliable, destructive and no common sense.

Chiam and post-JBJ Workers' Party, has been a marginal can make it type of opposition. But Chiam retired totally rejected in a landslide while WP leaders are likely to go jail.

The oppies are so desperate that they now want retired PAP leaders like Bock to joint them. That's how useless the fucking oppies are. Which top civil servant or general would risk their careers to join a bunch of losers that God himself couldn't redeem from their losing streak?

So don't expect anyone capable to join the oppies. You will always be represented by the likes of SDA Desmond.
Voting for credible opposition is the duty and obligation of any sinkie who loves his/her country, and to reclaim it back from the pap. Being in opposition politics does not make a person anti-Singapore. With this mindset, we hope more credible people will come forward, and voters will support them. And to form a coalition government in the end.

The likes of Desmond and HHH should just pursue their private careers and forget about politics. They give the opposition a bad name. OK OK, let me be blunt. I fucking can't stand them!:biggrin:

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
You wanna know what is wrong with our generation?
We've gone soft, that's what we've become after three scores of PAP rule. We've become too pliant and reliant for things to be done for us.
It had become habitual for us to see things through a narrow lense as much as we would like to claim that we're well travelled and well read.
That grit for survival was discarded as we've learned to take things for granted. That brotherhood that was forged is no longer felt amongst the crowd, sans the times during Malaysian Cup era and during election rallies.
That's what had gone wrong- there is an aberration in our social fabric which is a result of global forces and government policies in the past.
No doubt hind-sight is 20/20, I thought more could be done to toughen our kids if we want to ride the next wave.

The ruling PAP understands the ground and has always played their cards well.
Stage to Fit and Fix...it started in yesteryears of more than half-a-century back.

Regret, one should not of the forced boycott and walkout.
Soldier on...that we must
Strategise to maximise...it's more the mind than the body of the PEOPLE

The pioneering spirit is still ever present in most Singaporeans, young and old,
Take heart, and taking heart from the HouGANG hammering fairLEE trail
Let it permeate...let it spread

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Voting for credible opposition is the duty and obligation of any sinkie who loves his/her country, and to reclaim it back from the pap. Being in opposition politics does not make a person anti-Singapore. With this mindset, we hope more credible people will come forward, and voters will support them. And to form a coalition government in the end.
The likes of Desmond and HHH should just pursue their private careers and forget about politics. They give the opposition a bad name. OK OK, let me be blunt. I fucking can't stand them!:biggrin:

As an ordinary Singaporean, I can accept such train of thought. However, the advisory on voting appears PAPish - aligning by lightning bolt!
As an ordinary Singaporean called to vote, I yearn for credible candidates from creditable parties.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Very well said. It's great that you are here as the voice of reason and common sense.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not all oppies are hot-headed destructive unreliable and incompetent! Many are of higher calibre and fired up with conviction and integrity. Better still, they have lots of courage in taking up the opposition cause rather than opt for a cushy and safe career in wearing the PAP white and saying YES all the time. Of course that's being reliable too! Lol