• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP has S'pore's best interests at heart, political stability crucial to S’pore’s success: PM Lee's final May Day Rally speech before handover PM Lee

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Guys please take of the pro pap ib k1976 above. Posting all kinds of pro pap propaganda
yup, another one of those fuckers paid to sow seeds of discord. Noticed sometime ago, also got fucked by me till he doesn't dare engage me with his lanjiao history

nabeifuckpap

Alfrescian
Loyal
yup, another one of those fuckers paid to sow seeds of discord. Noticed sometime ago, also got fucked by me till he doesn't dare engage me with his lanjiao history
Seems like some boomer with too much free time on his hands post all rubbish with broken English

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well said and good observation! He been acting as 2 Head snake slithering around. Constantly starting thread to echo pro pap voices. He seems like a pr or ex Malaysian.

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
whats new? one lazy imbecile replaced by one fake guitar playing smiling moron, who both look like idiots on the world stage,
nothing will change. 60% worshippers will continue to be blind followers......wait a minute, maybe the erections are rigged, only mild opposition can be voted in...

birdie69

Alfrescian
Loyal
B
Help u to attain Swiss Standard of Living by
1. New Toyota Vios selling at 150k
2. Cheekon Rice at $5
3. Fried Prawn Noodle at $7
4. KOPI O at $1.40
5. 1 durian smelly smelly $40
6. 1 coke 350ml is $1.70
7. GsT now becum 9%

Mission accomplished.
Good job
BTO flats floor area getting smaller but price sold by HDB goes up from $99k to $700K for a 5 room flat

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal
B
BTO flats floor area getting smaller but price sold by HDB goes up from $99k to $700K for a 5 room flat

Thats why public housing meant for dwelling only. Not for profiteering. Resale buy or sell go thru HDB. Then u will see affordable hdb flats like during the 80s

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
The old guards have left.
The new ones will be merciless when dealing with Malays.
Jawi land title will be invalid. Must be written in Mandarin.