• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious PAP Dr Tan Wu Meng Retires From Politics! Returning To His First Love Of Personally Looking After Sick Sinkies! Thank You Dr Tan For Your Service!

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
This is the type of doctor i only trust:

They dont teach this in medical school. One needs to do a course in clinical Nutrition to learn these things.

I did.

I trained under a doctor in Telok Blangah. He has passed away already.

The problem is sinkies are cheap skate. You give them information and talk about coconut oil and olive oil they dont want to pay a cent for consult.

So how? Clinic still got to pay rent. Pay bills. Pay salaries.

Sell oil? Of course not. At least in Singapore doctors are allowed to sell products from clinic. So sell supplements. But sinkies will complain expensive.

Health care is full of problems lah.

Everyone wants their own way.

I learned enough to the point that any patient who came to see me I could just go with whatever they wanted. You want me treat you using Nutrition ok. You want me treat you using supplements ok. You want me treat you using medicine ok. You want me treat you using TCM acupuncture ok. Only Chinese herbs I did not study.

But there are also those patients who crazy one. They dunno what they want but know they want neither of the above. They want jesus lay hands on them and say you are cured.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
I learned enough to the point that any patient who came to see me I could just go with whatever they wanted. You want me treat you using Nutrition ok. You want me treat you using supplements ok. You want me treat you using medicine ok. You want me treat you using TCM acupuncture ok. Only Chinese herbs I did not study.

But there are also those patients who crazy one. They dunno what they want but know they want neither of the above. They want jesus lay hands on them and say you are cured.
Luckily i never met you as a patient. Anyway, i use organic coconut oil for cooking, love it.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Luckily i never met you as a patient. Anyway, i use organic coconut oil for cooking, love it.

Yes Organic coconut oil is the only oil I would recommend for cooking (heat). The other unsaturated oils when heated will produce free radicals.

That video guy also didn't talk about the MCT in coconut oil.

I made the mistake of learning too much. Ignorance is bliss.

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
However, Dr Tan will continue to serve as MP. On this Facebook page, he wrote, “I will continue to put full effort and full heart into serving residents, together with my fellow MPs in Jurong GRC, and to contributing actively in Parliament.”

Fucker wants to contribute activity in Parliament? He has been doing nothing all these years.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He gave the PAP a farewell present by attacking Pritam via Safian.
No bolls. No class. Plenty of crass.
Question: did he believe in what he attacked, or was he told to
just shit on Pritam and that the party would follow up.
No principle. He never said one word in his two years on this matter.

birdie69

Alfrescian
Loyal
However, Dr Tan will continue to serve as MP. On this Facebook page, he wrote, “I will continue to put full effort and full heart into serving residents, together with my fellow MPs in Jurong GRC, and to contributing actively in Parliament.”

Fucker wants to contribute activity in Parliament? He has been doing nothing all these years.
So still song song drawing $16,000 and other allowances as a MP every month?

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal

He's lucky he got into parliament on the coat tails of botak Tharman in Jurong GRC. He 's going full-time in his medical practice and he also want to serve the residents with full effort and full heart ? $16k pm easy money lah. Ivan The Terrible (Keppel GM) almost sneak into parliament via Jurong GRC but was forced to withdraw after backlash and criticisms from Netizens.