• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious PAP Dr Tan Wu Meng Retires From Politics! Returning To His First Love Of Personally Looking After Sick Sinkies! Thank You Dr Tan For Your Service!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1595769280974.png

Senior Parliamentary Secretary for Foreign Affairs and Trade and Industry Dr Tan Wu Meng will retire from political office and return to medical practice.

The line up of the new cabinet was announced publicly by Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong on yesterday afternoon and among the political appointments, six new political appointees were introduced.

Dr Tan who was elected in Parliament in General Election 2015 and appointed as Senior Parliamentary Secretary in 2018, is not one of those being mentioned in the line up.

In a letter to Dr Tan, which was made public, PM Lee said, “Thank you for writing to me to explain your intention to return to medical practice. I accept your decision.”

PM Lee said Dr Tan had asked to leave the Government and return to medical practice.

In a letter to PM Lee which Dr Tan published on his Facebook page, he cited his first love “has always been personally looking after patients and people”.

However, Dr Tan will continue to serve as MP. On this Facebook page, he wrote, “I will continue to put full effort and full heart into serving residents, together with my fellow MPs in Jurong GRC, and to contributing actively in Parliament.”

https://www.onlinecitizenasia.com/2...-appointed-as-senior-parliamentary-secretary/

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN want to leeturn to medical service also need lhl approval ? KNN only ss got such practice KNN if ah gong leefuse he will be silenced KNN

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
He must be disappointed he has not promoted to Minister.

Fair enough.

So is it private practice or going to NCC?

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
One of those professions being used by PAP in the 2015 Erection, young and good looking giving PAP the New Look, contract over found not suited in serving the nation. If really want to help the residents, can donate his MP allowance to charity, the nation will be grateful.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is what the 54% voted for. Elected into office but don't want to serve higher positions for the nation. Want to relax and just man the MPS.

Chee bai. Then don't collect money la. Or resign.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
This is what the 54% voted for. Elected into office but don't want to serve higher positions for the nation. Want to relax and just man the MPS.

He is disappointed he was not promoted to Minister.

Maybe he was promised that before election?

If your boss told you ok after you finish this major project I will promote you to COO or CFO but then didnt. Would you be angry?

Quit and go for another job?

That's what he did.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
The
He is disappointed he was not promoted to Minister.

Maybe he was promised that before election?

If your boss told you ok after you finish this major project I will promote you to COO or CFO but then didnt. Would you be angry?

Quit and go for another job?

That's what he did.

He cannot even tell that he sucked at his appointments? He should have quit BEFORE the GE.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Should follow the Hongkie system: one group do town council and MPS duties. Another group only the lawmakers. Final group the executive branch, where the ministers are and where the PM comes from. Term limits.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think this fucktard just too disappointed he wasn't appointed at least a Minister of State after all the barking he did before the GE towards Pritam for supporting Alfian Saat. Poor dog deep down inside obviously feeling butt hurt his efforts not appreciated by his Master.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
I think this fucktard just too disappointed he wasn't appointed at least a Minister of State after all the barking he did before the GE towards Pritam for supporting Alfian Saat. Poor dog deep down inside obviously feeling butt hurt his efforts not appreciated by his Master.
He was senior parliamentary secretary

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I would love to buy a beer for the chap that assaulted him few years back during his MPS. At least that attack made him known to all Daft Sinkies that a certain Tan Wu Meng exists as a PAP MP.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't understand Pinky's logic. As a doctor, why the hell Pinky appointed Tan Wu Meng as SPS for foreign affairs and Trade and Industry back then? As a doctor, shouldn't be better off be at MOH instead?