• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP dogs: STTA is great with Lee Bee Wah

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE id=msgUN border=0 cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - PAP dogs: STTA is great with Lee Bee Wah</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead vAlign=top><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>kojakbt_89 <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>May-30 9:12 pm </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 7) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>33888.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>May 31, 2010

Team praised but urged to continue hard work

<!-- by line -->By Lee Min Kok
<!-- end by line -->
<!-- end left side bar --><!-- story content : start -->
SENIOR sports officials hailed Singapore's historic win over China in the women's final of the World Table Tennis Championships yesterday.
Senior Parliamentary Secretary (Community Development, Youth and Sports, and Transport) Teo Ser Luck said:
'This victory is sweeter than the Olympic silver (at the 2008 Olympics).
'Singapore has proven itself, not just in winning the Youth Olympic Games bid, but also that we can dream big in the high-performance area of sports.'
International Olympic Committee vice-president Ng Ser Miang said the victory was 'a fantastic achievement by the girls'.
For Singapore Sports Council chief executive officer Oon Jin Teik, it was all down to consistency.
'They were second at the 2006 Asian Games, clinched silver at the 2008 Olympics and now they've finally done it (beaten China),' he said.
'If you look at what the STTA has been trying to achieve under Lee Bee Wah's leadership, it's really a sign of bigger things to come.'
As for Singapore Table Tennis Association chief Lee, the paddlers' success has vindicated her unwavering belief in them.
Said Ms Lee, who returned to Singapore yesterday from Moscow: 'I've always believed that we are on par with the Chinese in terms of skill, but we've always lagged behind in mental strength.
'Now, the players can really believe in themselves.'
However, she urged the team to work even harder to prepare themselves for the 2012 London Olympics, saying: 'Though we won today, we will not rest on our laurels.'
Her sentiments were echoed by MrTeo, who said: 'This doesn't mean we can beat China in 2012, unless we continue to improve. I'm sure China will be working hard as well.'
Ng, who is also chairman of the Singapore Youth Olympic Games Organising Committee, noted the significance of the result ahead of the Aug 14-26 Games.
'A result like this also serves as an inspiration for our young players at the upcoming YOG. I hope the fighting spirit of the women's team will rub off on them,' he said.
Indeed, Clarence Chew, Singapore's boys' representative in the YOG table tennis competition, learnt a valuable lesson from last night's action.
'Even though they were the underdogs, they played with confidence and fought till the very end,' he said. 'I'm proud of them.
'It all boils down to confidence. No matter who I play, I have to give my all and most importantly, believe in myself.'

</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lan cheow bin Teo Ser Luck & chee bye bin Lee Bee Wah are the only ones who do not know that this match was fixed.

This match was fixed for Sinchiapore to win so that the players can share the price money (paid by carrot-head S'pore)
with the China team.

It is a win win situation for all.

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
Checked with the BOOKIES (both Singapore and external) and its confirmed FIXED.

Wait for China to launch investigations to reveal and confirm match was FIXED. Then these CheeBYE SCUMS will have eggs on their faces again. <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lan cheow bin Teo Ser Luck & chee bye bin Lee Bee Wah are the only ones who do not know that this match was fixed.

Which part of the passage said they did not know that this match was fixed ?

Must announced that the match was fixed meh ?

Got thief when interviewed said he is a thief meh ?

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last time she fark the manager (or was it the coach?) for being absent in one of the key match and created a big hoo haa right?

I don't see her in this competition so why nobody fark her up?

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
>>'Singapore has proven itself, not just in winning the Youth Olympic Games bid, but also that we can dream big in the high-performance area of sports.'<<

Aiyo so shameless. 'Buy' the medals by importing these made-in-China athletics, still got the cheek to slap gold on one's face. :rolleyes:

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
>>'Singapore has proven itself, not just in winning the Youth Olympic Games bid, but also that we can dream big in the high-performance area of sports.'<<

Aiyo so shameless. 'Buy' the medals by importing these made-in-China athletics, still got the cheek to slap gold on one's face. :rolleyes:

Even my 12 year grandson says its' PROPOGANDA; make hay while the sun shines. I am proud of my 12 year old grandson
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="6"><tbody><tr><td nowrap="nowrap"> Screwball
user_offline.gif
<script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_473771", true); </script>
Alfrescian
</td> <td width="100%"> </td> <td valign="top" nowrap="nowrap"> Join Date: Apr 2009
<fieldset class="fieldset"> <legend>My Reputation:</legend> Points: 55 / Power: 15
reputation_pos.gif
</fieldset>

</td> </tr> </tbody></table> <!-- / user info --> <!-- message, attachments, sig --> <!-- icon and title -->
icon1.gif
Re: Rejoice! <leo_highlight style="background-color: transparent; background-image: none; background-repeat: repeat; background-attachment: scroll; background-position: 0% 0%; -moz-background-size: auto auto; cursor: pointer; display: inline; -moz-background-clip: -moz-initial; -moz-background-origin: -moz-initial; -moz-background-inline-policy: -moz-initial;" id="leoHighlights_Underline_7" onclick="leoHighlightsHandleClick('leoHighlights_Underline_7')" onmouseover="leoHighlightsHandleMouseOver('leoHighlights_Underline_7')" onmouseout="leoHighlightsHandleMouseOut('leoHighlights_Underline_7')" leohighlights_keywords="spore" leohighlights_url_top="http%3A//shortcuts.thebrowserhighlighter.com/leonardo/plugin/highlights/3_1/tbh_highlightsTop.jsp?keywords%3Dspore%26domain%3Dwww.singsupplies.com" leohighlights_url_bottom="http%3A//shortcuts.thebrowserhighlighter.com/leonardo/plugin/highlights/3_1/tbh_highlightsBottom.jsp?keywords%3Dspore%26domain%3Dwww.singsupplies.com" leohighlights_underline="false">Spore</leo_highlight> wins 2010 world table tennis women's <leo_highlight style="background-color: transparent; background-image: none; background-repeat: repeat; background-attachment: scroll; background-position: 0% 0%; -moz-background-size: auto auto; cursor: pointer; display: inline; -moz-background-clip: -moz-initial; -moz-background-origin: -moz-initial; -moz-background-inline-policy: -moz-initial;" id="leoHighlights_Underline_8" onclick="leoHighlightsHandleClick('leoHighlights_Underline_8')" onmouseover="leoHighlightsHandleMouseOver('leoHighlights_Underline_8')" onmouseout="leoHighlightsHandleMouseOut('leoHighlights_Underline_8')" leohighlights_keywords="team" leohighlights_url_top="http%3A//shortcuts.thebrowserhighlighter.com/leonardo/plugin/highlights/3_1/tbh_highlightsTop.jsp?keywords%3Dteam%26domain%3Dwww.singsupplies.com" leohighlights_url_bottom="http%3A//shortcuts.thebrowserhighlighter.com/leonardo/plugin/highlights/3_1/tbh_highlightsBottom.jsp?keywords%3Dteam%26domain%3Dwww.singsupplies.com" leohighlights_underline="false">team</leo_highlight> title
<hr style="color: rgb(152, 152, 152); background-color: rgb(152, 152, 152);" size="1"> <!-- / icon and title --> <!-- message --> Was on duty at the VIP room in RWS where all the seats were occupied by PRCs. When they hearing the news that Singapore had beaten the PRC <leo_highlight style="background-color: transparent; background-image: none; background-repeat: repeat; background-attachment: scroll; background-position: 0% 0%; -moz-background-size: auto auto; cursor: pointer; display: inline; -moz-background-clip: -moz-initial; -moz-background-origin: -moz-initial; -moz-background-inline-policy: -moz-initial;" id="leoHighlights_Underline_9" onclick="leoHighlightsHandleClick('leoHighlights_Underline_9')" onmouseover="leoHighlightsHandleMouseOver('leoHighlights_Underline_9')" onmouseout="leoHighlightsHandleMouseOut('leoHighlights_Underline_9')" leohighlights_keywords="team" leohighlights_url_top="http%3A//shortcuts.thebrowserhighlighter.com/leonardo/plugin/highlights/3_1/tbh_highlightsTop.jsp?keywords%3Dteam%26domain%3Dwww.singsupplies.com" leohighlights_url_bottom="http%3A//shortcuts.thebrowserhighlighter.com/leonardo/plugin/highlights/3_1/tbh_highlightsBottom.jsp?keywords%3Dteam%26domain%3Dwww.singsupplies.com" leohighlights_underline="false">team</leo_highlight> and won the World Championship....... laughter broke out from almost all of them.

Later while handing a bottle of perrier to one of the PRC gambler having his cigarette break.... I asking him why they were laughing?

He says it was known all along that Singapore would be winning over China.... they laughing because all of them won their bets by putting money on Singapore. The insider info is China lost to Singapore on purpose because by winning, the China paddlers get only a miserly amount from their government whereas if Singapore winning, they get 1 million from Singapore government. So they had arrangement for Singapore to pay them $500K to lose. Singapore paddlers agree as win-win situation for everybody except the stupid carrothead singapore government. :p

After that then I understanding why the PRC paddlers look so happy on the podium despite being the losers.
<!-- / message --> <!-- controls --> <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
<TABLE id=msgUN border=0 cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - PAP dogs: STTA is great with Lee Bee Wah</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead vAlign=top><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>kojakbt_89 <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>May-30 9:12 pm </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 7) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>33888.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>May 31, 2010

<!-- by line -->By Lee Min Kok
<!-- end by line -->
<!-- end left side bar --><!-- story content : start -->
SENIOR sports officials hailed Singapore's historic win over China in the women's final of the World Table Tennis Championships yesterday.
Senior Parliamentary Secretary (Community Development, Youth and Sports, and Transport) Teo Ser Luck said:
'This victory is sweeter than the Olympic silver (at the 2008 Olympics).
'Singapore has proven itself, not just in winning the Youth Olympic Games bid, but also that we can dream big in the high-performance area of sports.'
International Olympic Committee vice-president Ng Ser Miang said the victory was 'a fantastic achievement by the girls'.
For Singapore Sports Council chief executive officer Oon Jin Teik, it was all down to consistency.
'They were second at the 2006 Asian Games, clinched silver at the 2008 Olympics and now they've finally done it (beaten China),' he said.
'If you look at what the STTA has been trying to achieve under Lee Bee Wah's leadership, it's really a sign of bigger things to come.'
As for Singapore Table Tennis Association chief Lee, the paddlers' success has vindicated her unwavering belief in them.
Said Ms Lee, who returned to Singapore yesterday from Moscow: 'I've always believed that we are on par with the Chinese in terms of skill, but we've always lagged behind in mental strength.
'Now, the players can really believe in themselves.'
However, she urged the team to work even harder to prepare themselves for the 2012 London Olympics, saying: 'Though we won today, we will not rest on our laurels.'
Her sentiments were echoed by MrTeo, who said: 'This doesn't mean we can beat China in 2012, unless we continue to improve. I'm sure China will be working hard as well.'
Ng, who is also chairman of the Singapore Youth Olympic Games Organising Committee, noted the significance of the result ahead of the Aug 14-26 Games.
'A result like this also serves as an inspiration for our young players at the upcoming YOG. I hope the fighting spirit of the women's team will rub off on them,' he said.
Indeed, Clarence Chew, Singapore's boys' representative in the YOG table tennis competition, learnt a valuable lesson from last night's action.
'Even though they were the underdogs, they played with confidence and fought till the very end,' he said. 'I'm proud of them.
'It all boils down to confidence. No matter who I play, I have to give my all and most importantly, believe in myself.'

</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

hi there

1. aiyoh! just one win and sheep put big mouther bwlee on the pedestal.
2. next, get her in-charge of temesak holding, replacing ah jinx, better right!

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="6"><tbody><tr><td nowrap="nowrap"> Screwball
user_offline.gif
<script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_473771", true); </script>
Alfrescian
</td> <td width="100%"> </td> <td valign="top" nowrap="nowrap"> Join Date: Apr 2009
<fieldset class="fieldset"> <legend>My Reputation:</legend> Points: 55 / Power: 15
reputation_pos.gif
</fieldset>

</td> </tr> </tbody></table> <!-- / user info --> <!-- message, attachments, sig --> <!-- icon and title -->
icon1.gif
Re: Rejoice! <leo_highlight style="background-color: transparent; background-image: none; background-repeat: repeat; background-attachment: scroll; background-position: 0% 0%; -moz-background-size: auto auto; cursor: pointer; display: inline; -moz-background-clip: -moz-initial; -moz-background-origin: -moz-initial; -moz-background-inline-policy: -moz-initial;" id="leoHighlights_Underline_7" onclick="leoHighlightsHandleClick('leoHighlights_Underline_7')" onmouseover="leoHighlightsHandleMouseOver('leoHighlights_Underline_7')" onmouseout="leoHighlightsHandleMouseOut('leoHighlights_Underline_7')" leohighlights_keywords="spore" leohighlights_url_top="http%3A//shortcuts.thebrowserhighlighter.com/leonardo/plugin/highlights/3_1/tbh_highlightsTop.jsp?keywords%3Dspore%26domain%3Dwww.singsupplies.com" leohighlights_url_bottom="http%3A//shortcuts.thebrowserhighlighter.com/leonardo/plugin/highlights/3_1/tbh_highlightsBottom.jsp?keywords%3Dspore%26domain%3Dwww.singsupplies.com" leohighlights_underline="false">Spore</leo_highlight> wins 2010 world table tennis women's <leo_highlight style="background-color: transparent; background-image: none; background-repeat: repeat; background-attachment: scroll; background-position: 0% 0%; -moz-background-size: auto auto; cursor: pointer; display: inline; -moz-background-clip: -moz-initial; -moz-background-origin: -moz-initial; -moz-background-inline-policy: -moz-initial;" id="leoHighlights_Underline_8" onclick="leoHighlightsHandleClick('leoHighlights_Underline_8')" onmouseover="leoHighlightsHandleMouseOver('leoHighlights_Underline_8')" onmouseout="leoHighlightsHandleMouseOut('leoHighlights_Underline_8')" leohighlights_keywords="team" leohighlights_url_top="http%3A//shortcuts.thebrowserhighlighter.com/leonardo/plugin/highlights/3_1/tbh_highlightsTop.jsp?keywords%3Dteam%26domain%3Dwww.singsupplies.com" leohighlights_url_bottom="http%3A//shortcuts.thebrowserhighlighter.com/leonardo/plugin/highlights/3_1/tbh_highlightsBottom.jsp?keywords%3Dteam%26domain%3Dwww.singsupplies.com" leohighlights_underline="false">team</leo_highlight> title
<hr style="color: rgb(152, 152, 152); background-color: rgb(152, 152, 152);" size="1"> <!-- / icon and title --> <!-- message --> Was on duty at the VIP room in RWS where all the seats were occupied by PRCs. When they hearing the news that Singapore had beaten the PRC <leo_highlight style="background-color: transparent; background-image: none; background-repeat: repeat; background-attachment: scroll; background-position: 0% 0%; -moz-background-size: auto auto; cursor: pointer; display: inline; -moz-background-clip: -moz-initial; -moz-background-origin: -moz-initial; -moz-background-inline-policy: -moz-initial;" id="leoHighlights_Underline_9" onclick="leoHighlightsHandleClick('leoHighlights_Underline_9')" onmouseover="leoHighlightsHandleMouseOver('leoHighlights_Underline_9')" onmouseout="leoHighlightsHandleMouseOut('leoHighlights_Underline_9')" leohighlights_keywords="team" leohighlights_url_top="http%3A//shortcuts.thebrowserhighlighter.com/leonardo/plugin/highlights/3_1/tbh_highlightsTop.jsp?keywords%3Dteam%26domain%3Dwww.singsupplies.com" leohighlights_url_bottom="http%3A//shortcuts.thebrowserhighlighter.com/leonardo/plugin/highlights/3_1/tbh_highlightsBottom.jsp?keywords%3Dteam%26domain%3Dwww.singsupplies.com" leohighlights_underline="false">team</leo_highlight> and won the World Championship....... laughter broke out from almost all of them.

Later while handing a bottle of perrier to one of the PRC gambler having his cigarette break.... I asking him why they were laughing?

He says it was known all along that Singapore would be winning over China.... they laughing because all of them won their bets by putting money on Singapore. The insider info is China lost to Singapore on purpose because by winning, the China paddlers get only a miserly amount from their government whereas if Singapore winning, they get 1 million from Singapore government. So they had arrangement for Singapore to pay them $500K to lose. Singapore paddlers agree as win-win situation for everybody except the stupid carrothead singapore government. :p

After that then I understanding why the PRC paddlers look so happy on the podium despite being the losers.
<!-- / message --> <!-- controls --> <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Everyone wins except us taxpayers! :oIo:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
By Lee Min Kok

Said Ms Lee, who returned to Singapore yesterday from Moscow: 'I've always believed that we are on par with the Chinese in terms of skill, but we've always lagged behind in mental strength. ...

Congrats! Singapore paddlers: PM Lee ...

"At dinner we tracked the game almost point by point. Lee Bee Wah was there, receiving regular updates by SMS. When we heard that our team had won, she went up on stage to interrupt the proceedings and announce the good news. As you can imagine, the audience cheered, and drank more than one yam seng to our team."
dese burgers tink ppl r daft ... can even anyhow cook up stories 2 bluff ppl ...

as if dat lbw can b @ 2 diff places @ ze same time ... :rolleyes:

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't see her in this competition so why nobody fark her up?

Let me attempt to answer this difficult question.

Bcos no one wants to sacrify himself and also cannot manage an erection, even if you cover the face to fire the base ?

Tio bo ?