• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

paging Leongsam .... has traffic improved in your forum since rtn of scroo?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You virus, semaj2357, wunderfool, sinkie chua dogs, esnd and etc are the ones with no shame to anyhow insult me to have sugar daddy, prostitute and etc crap even after i clarified i am not and never one if not i explode into a million pieces. Your dirty fingers pointed at me until shiok shiok with damned slanders and lies now want to complain me pointing fingers at you. Go to hell and burn for your sins.

If you feel insulted then I suggest you go and reflect on yourself taking one of so many forummers calling for your head to quench your thirst for troll baits. It only reiterated that there are 9 fingers pointing back at you each time you damned someone else. Have you no shame?

Leongsam

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You virus, semaj2357, wunderfool, sinkie chua dogs, esnd and etc are the ones with no shame to anyhow insult me to have sugar daddy, prostitute and etc crap even after i clarified i am not and never one if not i explode into a million pieces. Your dirty fingers pointed at me until shiok shiok with damned slanders and lies now want to complain me pointing fingers at you. Go to hell and burn for your sins.
hey derfatfugs, try inserting your dirty fingers into your crevices, jiggle them and you'll feel shiok shoik and explode into a million pieces - only problem is to scrape (not scrap) the crap and lard from the ceiling and discard into the scrap (not scrape) bin :wink:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

dont worry, exploding into a million pieces need masterclass... you are only mustercrass. can explode into 999,444 pieces only.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
dont worry, exploding into a million pieces need masterclass... you are only mustercrass. can explode into 999,444 pieces only.

Again you are the master hypocrite talking about yourself being mastercrass. Have you no shame? I am not worried at all as heaven knows the truth. Worry for yourself, you with your slander mouth and dirty fingers will explode into 999444 pieces as per your slandering of others.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
hey derfatfugs, try inserting your dirty fingers into your crevices, jiggle them and you'll feel shiok shoik and explode into a million pieces - only problem is to scrape (not scrap) the crap and lard from the ceiling and discard into the scrap (not scrape) bin :wink:

Mudlander trash, you are the ones with dirty fingers putting into the crevices of your mother wife daughters and blast their twats. Mudlander with sins got no shame to say other people dirty when you are the most dirty piece of shit. Go bring your dirty mother wife daughters to their sugar daddy. Pui!

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Again you are the master hypocrite talking about yourself being mastercrass. Have you no shame? I am not worried at all as heaven knows the truth. Worry for yourself, you with your slander mouth and dirty fingers will explode into 999444 pieces as per your slandering of others.

What slandering you? You got witness? Pls raise your hands when I count to 5. See no one. So it has to be the truth.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
What slandering you? You got witness? Pls raise your hands when I count to 5. See no one. So it has to be the truth.

Your mother wife daughters are all prostitutes. You got witness? Pls raise any gabdst when I count 1 to 5. See no one. So it has to be the truth.