• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Overweight girl sues man who refused to have sex with her

HellAngel

Alfrescian
Loyal
12035.jpg
They met after a lascivious virtual relationship and decided to do it for real before her weight turned him off.

TAIPEI, Taiwan -- A 15-year-old girl sued a man for sexual assault, out of anger that the man refused to have sex with her due to her weight.

The 18-year-old college male was not indicted for sexual assault because the planned sexual encounter was consensual, yet he was taken into custody for trying to have sex with a minor, police said.

The incident took place when the girl, a ninth grader measuring 155 centimeters in height and 80 kilograms in weight, hooked up with the man on the Internet. The two soon developed a lewd, lascivious virtual relationship and had online sex each time they chatted over the web.

When they decided it was time to do it for real, they met up. The man almost ditched the girl upon seeing her weight, yet still decided to give it a try.

Once at the man's house, the girl slipped off her clothes and asked the man to hit the bed immediately. The man was totally unable to get into the mood, and could not get aroused even when he covered the girl's face with a pillow, trying not to see her.

He then asked the girl to go into the bathroom to moan and gratify herself, while he masturbated.

The girl felt her dignity was trampled upon and sued the man for sexual assault.

http://www.digitalone.com.sg/features/article/12035/1

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
He is too choosy, in the words of the Zohan:

"Even a weed in the desert is still a flower my friend" :biggrin:

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's the most amusing thing I've read in ages. Almost fell off my chair when I first read it! What a pathetic horny fei-hai! :p

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nabez, was eating lunch while reading this... no appetite liao....

From the picture he is no handsome person either....he should take a look at our 'mee siam mai hum' WIFE!..he would be mentall castrated for life...:biggrin:

HellAngel

Alfrescian
Loyal
She should come to Sinkapore as the horny men here lower standard and will pay her to have sex!

Name : ah est (singaporean chinese)
Ht/ wt : 164, 80+
Stats : 38DD, 36, 40 ** IM A BIG GIRL.
Damage : 170 for 2 hrs of unlimited shots (FJ (protected) + BJ)
100 for 1 hr 1 shot (FJ (protected) + BJ)
80 for 1 hr 1 shot BJ

Specials(negotiatable): bbbj cim cob painting frenching
**NO ANAL! NO RAW! NO COF!

Place : Hotels or car. NO HOUSECALLS OR STAIRCASE
*prefer bugis, rochor, lavender, chinatown, kembangan.
im staying in the east though.

**price not including condoms and room
*prefer guys below 50 yrs old
*prefer chinese guys

pm me pm me.
pm me with yr contact number, age and race please.
i will get back to you asap.

timings available ;
5pm onwards

Pic577-1.jpg

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcom...85022-20years-old-38dd-big-size-local-fl.html

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0-NN7oTQV0o&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0-NN7oTQV0o&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Krafty would like to know, can man sue woman for refusing sex with him because he's overweight? :mad: :( :biggrin:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the man did not have sex with her.

if he find an expensive lawyer, he will be off with a small fine.