• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Overpriced PHoles But Fcuk Up Quality!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR>Months waiting and still no repair works in sight
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- show image if available --></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->THREE years ago, the residents in the Housing Board flat below ours reported a water leak in the ceiling of their toilet. The HDB officer checked our kitchen toilet and recommended a new layer of plaster to solve the problem.
In a matter of weeks, repairs were completed, but another problem cropped up - drainage. A second round of repairs improved the water flow.
In November last year, a few of the toilet tiles emitted a cracking sound and when the HDB officer checked, we were told that the tiles had been dislodged. A new contractor checked the problem the following week, after which we were told to wait for repairs.
A few months on, we are still waiting. After my husband's repeated calls to the HDB without success, I decided to phone the HDB officer on March 23.
I was told that the office had asked for a new contractor to be assigned. I called again a week later and this time, the HDB asked for an extension as it had sent a warning letter to the contractor.
It has been a week since, but we are still waiting. Do we also have to keep on calling the HDB? Chai Mooi Kean (Mdm)

takcheksian

Alfrescian
Loyal
These people are so stupid.

Who ask them to live in HDB?

Be like the eLEEtes, live in private housing lah!

In any case HDB is selling to market value nowadays.

You want 99 year pigeonhole for $500-700k, or freehold (non-luxury) pigeonhole for $700k?

Which one is more oo-hwa over the course of your lifetime?

Which one got fewer purchase/ rental restrictions and more resale value?

Which one is not vulnerable to compulsory 'upgrading' projects that transfer money from your pockets to Gahmen-linked construction firms?

Peasants in HDB are always at the mercy of RC running dogs. If you have a private address, less trouble from these busybodies who always gather info for their PAPrty.

RumLee

Alfrescian
Loyal

You want 99 year pigeonhole for $500-700k, or freehold (non-luxury) pigeonhole for $700k?

Which one is more oo-hwa over the course of your lifetime?

$500-700k for any hole is way overpriced. For that price, I can buy land and build a house and also buy a car. I still might have some spare change to put down as a downpayment for a yatch:rolleyes:

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
india's urban planning is the best :biggrin:

Attachments

• NKDK6MCADQVJHGCA86VQSPCA5SSBCXCAT4P9E9CAOL9HHDCAQPHXU1CANHRGZ5CAWBBMU1CAA7I0ZTCAC9L146CAZHZQQGCA.jpg
    NKDK6MCADQVJHGCA86VQSPCA5SSBCXCAT4P9E9CAOL9HHDCAQPHXU1CANHRGZ5CAWBBMU1CAA7I0ZTCAC9L146CAZHZQQGCA.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 75

TheBonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can we credit the 75% Chinese population for this as Jar_rastafa_I claims?

Such Bull! Indians had been tested and proven to have the highest IQ in the World. Bring in more Indians to Singapore and give them citizenship immediately. It will be the quiockest way to attaining status equal to China!

More INdians! PAP! Vote PAP!