• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Outcry over Feng Tianwei throwing flowers at cheering PRC fans after her win at Londo

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Outcry over Feng Tianwei throwing flowers at cheering PRC fans after her win at L

lianbeng replied to thread: Feng Tian Wei is China-born PRC lah! her person may be in Singapore but her heart is still in Heilongjiang lah! Her root is still in China lah! what do u think?:biggrin:

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Outcry over Feng Tianwei throwing flowers at cheering PRC fans after her win at L

this is not going to script...

Daft sinkies......she is not only PRC at heart........she is 100% PRC..........sinkie tag is just for her to make money from sinkieland.
When will these sheep wake up?

we can only blame ourselves for not making her feel welcome and one of us.

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Seriously, someone ought to teach her how to become a Model Citizen.:o

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

why peoples keep harping about FTW not real Singaporean, her heart is with PRC... she is just a hired mercenary to win medals for us. quite simply that's it. i'm tired of this issue repetition.

Last edited:

@rmadill0

Alfrescian
Loyal

Honestly, if I am FTW, after winning the medal for Singapore and reading all these negative online comments, I will leave.

Last edited:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

this one acknowledge her motherland. the former li jiawei sweep the floor w our flag...what quality fts we have.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

They tried to 'claim Venessa Mae' as a Singaporean until she snubbd them and said she is Thai!

More egg on faces.

Oh yes! I remember that snub. Classic & very siasuay! Maybe unlike so many others, she also don't fancy the laksa or char kway teow here!

CASper

I watched the video really can't tell who she's throwing the flowers to lah...

Anw, what does throwing flowers have anything to do with nationality? She plays for team s'pore tts all i care

simonsoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

I hate to say this. tony and mary head of state already so old liao travel so far to see you, after you win, they wave so wildly and bobbing up and down look so happy... you FTW... you never even so much wave at them but even throw flowers at PRC fans? dun like that lah... dun give face to tony's status also give them some respect as elders lah... or is it you dun even know who they are?

CASper

I watched the video...realli can't who she threw to.

Anw, what does throwing flowers have anyting to do with nationality? She plays for team s'pore tts all i care

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Oh yes! I remember that snub. Classic & very siasuay! Maybe unlike so many others, she also don't fancy the laksa or char kway teow here!

They used to harp on Julia Nickson and Rex Goh too....both aren't sinkies but just happened to be born in Singapore only.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

why peoples keep harping about FTW not real Singaporean, her heart is with PRC... she is just a hired mercenary to win medals for us. quite simply that's it. i'm tired of this issue repetition.

thats teh difference between true patriotism and the dolling out of citizenship as if it were a commodity to be traded

jw5

Loyal

They used to harp on Julia Nickson and Rex Goh too....both aren't sinkies but just happened to be born in Singapore only.

Hahaha Rex Goh of Air Supply? How old is he now?

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Narong Wongwan said:

How about Leslie Chateris, creator of "The Saint", born in Singapore and also spent some childhood years here?

dietcoke

Alfrescian
Loyal

we can only blame ourselves for not making her feel welcome and one of us.

its not making her feel welcome...

take for example, if laos, korea, thailand, spain welcomes you, do u still think you are one of them? on the surface, u are, but deep down, you will still long for your motherland, and that is sg...

i had talked to other foreigners in singapore, having either PR or citizenship... what do they say? they say, when they are dead, they wish to be buried in their motherland too..

so its not really an issue of whether we welcome them or not.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

... i had talked to other foreigners in singapore, having either PR or citizenship... what do they say? they say, when they are dead, they wish to be buried in their motherland too ...
if dey r pr or new citizen in usa, oz or europe leh? ... wil dey stil want 2 b buried in their mamalan after dey kick ze bucket? ...