• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Outcry over Feng Tianwei throwing flowers at cheering PRC fans after her win at Londo

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Outcry over Feng Tianwei throwing flowers at cheering PRC fans after her win at L

Actually there was no outcry to begin with. Most people just can't be bother other such things at all. I personally see nothing wrong with FTW's actions.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Outcry over Feng Tianwei throwing flowers at cheering PRC fans after her win at L

Actually there was no outcry to begin with. Most people just can't be bother other such things at all. I personally see nothing wrong with FTW's actions.
ya, man! ...

she can throw jowver she wants ... dey r her flowers after all! ...

n from ze moni she won, she can spend dem on building bungalows in china ... iz her moni after all! ...

n wen she haf harvested enuff moni from sinkielan gahmen, she can throw her paspot back n f**k orf ... iz her life after all! ...

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal

ya, man! ...

she can throw jowver she wants ... dey r her flowers after all! ...

n from ze moni she won, she can spend dem on building bungalows in china ... iz her moni after all! ...

n wen she haf harvested enuff moni from sinkielan gahmen, she can throw her paspot back n f**k orf ... iz her life after all! ...

No, she can stay and earn more money by being coach here. I will send my daughter to be trained by her.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

No, she can stay and earn more money by being coach here. I will send my daughter to be trained by her.
a sinkie coach dun pay millions ... she muz b daft 2 wok as a coach ... worse stil, teach a low stok sinkie dotter? ... :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Ok lah, at least she didnt throw to ah nehs.....

maxxi

Alfrescian
Loyal

They tried to 'claim Venessa Mae' as a Singaporean until she snubbd them and said she is Thai!

More egg on faces.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal

a sinkie coach dun pay millions ... she muz b daft 2 wok as a coach ... worse stil, teach a low stok sinkie dotter? ... :rolleyes:

Can you tell me which ping pong coach in the world is paid millions?

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Can you tell me which ping pong coach in the world is paid millions?
datz y she wud rather f**k orf from sinkielan after making her millions ... sel off her shoebox n reap her profit ... n go back 2 china 2 njoy her bumper harvest from sinkie gahmen ...

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal

Congratulation to Singapore for the successful purchase of a orlanpig medal! She has served her purpose & she can do what she likes! Sinkies must understand that the sole purpose is the purchase of the medal, no glory, no loyalty intended & expected just the medal!

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal

datz y she wud rather f**k orf from sinkielan after making her millions ... sel off her shoebox n reap her profit ... n go back 2 china 2 njoy her bumper harvest from sinkie gahmen ...

You didn't answer my question.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

[h=2]To Feng Tianwei: Pls prove your commitment to become real S’porean[/h]
PostDateIcon.png
August 2nd, 2012 |
PostAuthorIcon.png
Author: Contributions

fengtianwei0.jpg
Feng Tianwei won the Olympic Bronze medal in Table Tennis

To Ms Feng,
Don’t just treat Singapore as a place for you to make money. I know with your newly won Olympic bronze, Teo Chee Hean is going to give you a cool $250,000 soon.
It would be morally wrong for you to take all the accumulated prize money you have won in all these years and return back to China after your retirement from table tennis. These prize money are all the hard earned money of Singaporeans.
We want you to become a Singaporean, not a mercenary hired by the regime to meet their KPIs!
If you want me to accept you as a real Singaporean, prove your commitment by marrying a Singaporean and giving birth to more Singapore babies, hopefully a son who you can send to serve NS…
Before I forget, please go polish up your English. Singlish is also ok. If my dialect-speaking grandma who never learned English in her life can now converse in simple English with the maid, I’m sure you can do better.
To Feng Tianwei

* Comments first appeared in: What is TRE’s motive of reporting this news on Feng Tianwei?

jw5

Loyal

If you want me to accept you as a real Singaporean, prove your commitment by marrying a Singaporean and giving birth to more Singapore babies, hopefully a son who you can send to serve NS…

Former SG number 1 player Jing Junhong who is now the women's team coach, married a Singaporean (who I believe is the team manager).

The number 1 player after her Li Jiawei married a PRC man based in Beijing. All bets are off that she will be staying in SG and raising SG kids.

As for Feng Tianwei the current number 1, akan datang. You can guess whether she will follow in the path of Jing or Li.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

Former SG number 1 player Jing Junhong who is now the women's team coach, married a Singaporean (who I believe is the team manager).

The number 1 player after her Li Jiawei married a PRC man based in Beijing. All bets are off that she will be staying in SG and raising SG kids.

As for Feng Tianwei the current number 1, akan datang. You can guess whether she will follow in the path of Jing or Li.

Maybe Feng will get a Tubal ligation

JavaMocca

Alfrescian
Loyal

I predict FTW will marry a black and move to France, where it's also a rojak country nowadays. LOL!

Last edited:

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal

I wonder if she is a virgin.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You got daughter? :confused::confused:

who is her father? :eek::eek: