• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Our Proud Singapore Rugby Team

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Was watching their 1st match at StarTV for the 2009 Asian 5 Nations Tournament. Couldn't believe what i saw, the team comprises 70% FTs, and still lost to the Koreans.

Korea 65 - 0 Singapore

Good Job indeed :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

2u5f5vk.jpg

v5abdf.jpg

10gjrdz.jpg

ad205k.jpg

See how many FTs we have :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
If it's an all sinkaporean team and they lost 150-0 to Koreans, I would still cheer for them

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Koreans : Why? Have u all so fast forgotten about our performance in the 2002 World Cup already?

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
i cant stand these kind of angmos...big sized loud mouthed expats in highly paid jobs turning out for sg in intl tournament. think they're some hotshot.
their ready-made excuse.... 'we're not pros, we do this part time. we got important jobs to go back to, but we're better than locals'

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
i'm afraid if we had used sinkies, the scoreline might have been even more embarassing

You are wrong. If SRU do not adopt expat and use ALL=Local all the way, I tell you ,its different. Look at the 1978 to 1981 team. No single FT. Lose narrowly only. Only behind Jpn,Korea, Taiwan n HK.

Let me tell all u people right now. The local Captain n few others senior locals are not in this team, though they played in Taiwan. There are factions within the Team, all bcoz of FT. The CEO forbid interviews n reports, sweeping all the dirt under the carpet.

Every single FT fielded denied a local bred player. No wonder when they reached adulthood, they gives up. So, what is the point of developing rugby widely in schools when the jersey goes to the FT ?????No excuse in size.ok?
Rugby today hv no place for the big belly, only the fittest n intelligent.

Like to hear fm u guys.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
I tot that there are a few FT rugby players here who are part of the FT programme. The garment import them because they want to play rugby for sinkiepore. Same like the table tennis and football FT players. They are actually professionals.

takcheksian

Alfrescian
Loyal
I tot that there are a few FT rugby players here who are part of the FT programme. The garment import them because they want to play rugby for sinkiepore. Same like the table tennis and football FT players. They are actually professionals.

[COLOR="_______"]Sinkieland's FT policy is really pathetic.

So we mass import FT in order to lose, and then claim that if we don't have so many FT we will lose more?[/COLOR]

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
[COLOR="_______"]Sinkieland's FT policy is really pathetic.

So we mass import FT in order to lose, and then claim that if we don't have so many FT we will lose more?[/COLOR]

You underestimate the pappies. They will say FTS NOT ENOUGH that's why lose so jialat! Import more please

Aussie Pete

Alfrescian
Loyal
Update - on 25th April (ANZAC Day) we (Singapore Wombats Aussie Rules team) went to KL and played first against the Australian Army (Penang barracks) and smashed them by 50-points... then played against Malaysian Warriors and came from behind to win the Changi Cup... go SINGAPORE WOMBATS!!!

Will take a week or so to get the muscles back in working order... very rough games.... :biggrin:

Einfield

Alfrescian
Loyal
i cant stand these kind of angmos...big sized loud mouthed expats in highly paid jobs turning out for sg in intl tournament. think they're some hotshot.
their ready-made excuse.... 'we're not pros, we do this part time. we got important jobs to go back to, but we're better than locals'

This is why we are fast becoming 2nd or 3rd class citizen.
Losses in sports it's not important, Losses in our pride as an nation is unforgivable, to all those bastards who champion this, you all sure learn fast from your master traitor Dirty Harry.

DOM the Clown

Alfrescian
Loyal
If it's an all sinkaporean team and they lost 150-0 to Koreans, I would still cheer for them

Right! So would I.

Some nuts up on the top of the ivory tower believe sports to be something else...........we can't blame these retards.......there are no past years papers to guide them and therefore they are in uncharted waters!

:biggrin:

Vendetta

Alfrescian
Loyal
TLLM small boy!

I fuck your whole family plus 18 generation worth of TLLM's ancestors assholes!!!

:oIo: :oIo: :oIo:

jw5

Loyal
You are wrong. If SRU do not adopt expat and use ALL=Local all the way, I tell you ,its different. Look at the 1978 to 1981 team. No single FT. Lose narrowly only. Only behind Jpn,Korea, Taiwan n HK.

Let me tell all u people right now. The local Captain n few others senior locals are not in this team, though they played in Taiwan. There are factions within the Team, all bcoz of FT. The CEO forbid interviews n reports, sweeping all the dirt under the carpet.

Every single FT fielded denied a local bred player. No wonder when they reached adulthood, they gives up. So, what is the point of developing rugby widely in schools when the jersey goes to the FT ?????No excuse in size.ok?
Rugby today hv no place for the big belly, only the fittest n intelligent.

Like to hear fm u guys.
Was there why some of the players boycotted training the other time?
It's sad that schoolboy rugby in Singkieland is such a big event, but it fizzels out when the players leave school, since their careers and jobs become more important.