• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Our Proud Singapore Rugby Team

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was there why some of the players boycotted training the other time?
It's sad that schoolboy rugby in Singkieland is such a big event, but it fizzels out when the players leave school, since their careers and jobs become more important.

SINGAPORE is FINISHED. This evening all 15 players fieldedwere FT. Locals waiting at sideline ,become waterboys.
Really, local boys are not TOUGH anymore.

Airlib

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whats new... 99% of our sports are all played by FTs what...
If UN ever want to form a UN team for sports... Singapore will be the first choice to look....

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Right! So would I.

Some nuts up on the top of the ivory tower believe sports to be something else...........we can't blame these retards.......there are no past years papers to guide them and therefore they are in uncharted waters!

:biggrin:

The old man is a schemer & back stabber, and not a builder. The builders were the old guard of the PAP :rolleyes:

There might still be some builders in the gov't but what can they do when their bosses are so money minded :rolleyes:

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think its time to tell all our kids to take PE n sports socially.
And I think also that we locals throw in the white flag for a good cause.
This problem is the same as population one.....Not bearing enough out of fear.