• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This Pretty South Korean Beach Volleyball player is going viral at the Asian Games

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
This Pretty South Korean Beach Volleyball player is going viral at the Asian Games
www.allkpop.com
1696276723-untitled-1.jpg
The Asian Games has unveiled a beach volleyball sensation that has won the hearts of many new fans. Shin Ji Eun, born in 2001, is a 22-year-old athlete who has emerged as a national volleyball representative renowned for her dedication and remarkable skills.

The rising star came into the limelight following a thread titled 'Korean Beach Volleyball Player Shin Ji Eun,' created on FMKorea, an online community, on October 1. The post, which included several action photos of the young athlete, has rapidly gained popularity.

As a beach volleyball player, Shin Ji Eun invariably dons a bikini swimsuit while competing. The sport functions as a team event, played between pairs on either side of a net stationed on a sandy court. Captured through the lens, the intense game's images exhibit Shin Ji Eun's utmost focus, persistence, and undeniably stunning physique. She showcased her flawless complexion under the scorching sun, sparking significant admiration.

1696277849-image.png

Shin Ji Eun's breathtaking photos have received an overwhelming response from netizens, who were awestruck by her ethereal beauty and unusually fair skin for a beach volleyball player. Many passionately appealed to broadcasting beach volleyball and appreciated her as one of the most beautiful sportspersons.

They commented, "She has really fair skin for a beach volleyball player," "She looks like a fairy," "How can a beach volleyball player have such fair skin? She must apply sunscreen diligently," "Where can I watch her game?" and "Please broadcast beach volleyball."

1696277855-image.png
Unfortunately, fans may have to wait for their television appearance dream, as both the South Korean men's and women's beach volleyball national teams failed to make it past the preliminary rounds.

From September 19th to 22nd, the South Korean delegation participated in beach volleyball matches at the Ningbo Banbian Mountain Beach Volleyball Court in China. Male participants included the teams of Lee Dong Seok & Kim Jun Young, and Kim Myung Jin & Bae In Ho, while female teams comprised Jeon Ha Ri & Lee Ho Bin and Kim Se Yeon & Shin Ji Eun.

Despite the disappointment, Shin Ji Eun left a poignant emotional imprint through a heartfelt post on Instagram. Expressing both joy and sadness over her experience at the Hangzhou Asian Games, she acknowledged the steep learning curve and thanked her supporters.

1696277860-image.png
1696277984-image.png
1696277974-image.png

She shared, "I sincerely thank the coach and everyone who supported me. I would like to thank those who have given me precious opportunities and support to participate in the competition once again, and through this experience, I will learn a lot and strive to be the best I can be in my position."

Shin graciously addressed her teammates, who walked beside her through all the ups and downs faced during the tournament. Recognizing the preciousness of the opportunity, she pledged to learn from her experience and strive for excellence in her sports career. She concluded the post with gratitude for the unceasing support that helped her participate in the prestigious games.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Shittballs got not fucking standard, this flat chested volleyball girl got standard, meh? Try these real hot volleyball players.

Women-s-volleyball-players-work-up-a-sweat-in-Rio-697620.jpg

lookingAtSea

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shittballs got not fucking standard, this flat chested volleyball girl got standard, meh? Try these real hot volleyball players.

Women-s-volleyball-players-work-up-a-sweat-in-Rio-697620.jpg
I no Andy Lau, given that there is still LongKang and it certainly looked to have some depth in it, (albeit can be deceiving) I will take my chance with her.
Anyway, rougher girls are sometimes better in bed.. like taking initiative.. ;P