• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Oppie Low Banged His Head! Guess If He Will Survive!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
6e803f60-70de-11e9-95aa-3c0980fc8045

SINGAPORE – Aljunied GRC MP and former Workers’ Party (WP) Secretary-General Mr Low Thia Khiang is currently in the Intensive Care Unit.

In a media statement on Sunday (3 May), Workers’ Party said that he suffered a head injury from a fall at home on Thursday (30 April).

“Mr Low is conscious
. Mr Low’s family has requested for privacy so he can focus on his recuperation,” WP said. “In Mr Low’s absence from work, the Workers’ Party Aljunied GRC MPs will cover his constituency duties, assisted by former NCMP Gerald Giam.”

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/workers-p...-thia-khiang-in-intensive-care-063151812.html

PAP

Alfrescian
Loyal
He committed suicide? Can't take the pressure of damages from AHTC negligence?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Is this his way of avoiding jail time? His court case has dragged on long enough.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i am still waiting for the outcome of hammer vs thunder. get well soon, ah kiong!

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Former Workers' Party Secretary-General Low Thia Khiang in intensive care unit
Staff Writer, Singapore

SINGAPORE – Aljunied GRC MP and former Workers’ Party (WP) Secretary-General Low Thia Khiang is currently in the Intensive Care Unit.
In a statement on Sunday (3 May), WP said that he suffered a head injury from a fall at home on Thursday (30 April).
Scroll to continue with content
“Mr Low is conscious. Mr Low’s family has requested for privacy so he can focus on his recuperation,” WP said. “In Mr Low’s absence from work, the Workers’ Party Aljunied GRC MPs will cover his constituency duties, assisted by former Non-Constituency Member of Parliament (NCMP) Gerald Giam.”
Earlier, on 21 April, WP also announced that NCMP Daniel Goh had stepped down from his party appointments and would not be participating in the coming general election because of ill health.
Well wishes from PAP MPs
Shortly after the WP announcement on Low’s condition, politicians took to social media to convey their well wishes.
One of the first to do so was Minister for Trade and Industry, and Tanjong Pagar GRC MP, Chan Chun Sing. He wrote, in a post on Facebook, that he was “concerned that Mr Low Thia Khiang is in ICU from a recent fall”. “I wish Mr Low a quick recovery. I just had a good, long conversation with him at the last Parliament sitting. I look forward to seeing him again soon.”
Similarly, Speaker of Parliament Tan Chuan-Jin said in a Facebook post, “I knew he had a fall when Pritam applied for leave from Parliament sitting for him but I didn’t know that it was quite so serious. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family, Mr Low. Wishing you speedy recovery.”
MORE DETAILS TO COME
Stay in the know on-the-go: Join Yahoo Singapore's Telegram channel at
http://t.me/YahooSingapore
Other Singapore stories:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is this his way of avoiding jail time? His court case has dragged on long enough.

In the name of GOD, I wish him stronger and recover faster to take on more GRCs in the coming GE. He must have overworked, silently supporting and praying for this country recovery WHEREAS other bad-ass PAP MPs are trying to violate the circuit breakers.