• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

One question about sinkie females

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
When a guy did that to you when you are dating, good luck to you when you are married. He deserve no less.

:rolleyes:

By the way i am a male. I saw that when i go to lan kwai fang and my trip to ocean park and in ocean park too. of course there are couples who carry their own things.

But streetsmart73 say the hk guys never do that, it seems not true as i saw some of them doing that myself. So he must have not gotten out often or he go to places where only old people hang out. HAHAHAAH!!!! and do not understand what new generations do.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
By the way i am a male. I saw that when i go to lan kwai fang and my trip to ocean park and in ocean park too. of course there are couples who carry their own things.

But streetsmart73 say the hk guys never do that, it seems not true as i saw some of them doing that myself. So he must have not gotten out often or he go to places where only old people hang out. HAHAHAAH!!!! and do not understand what new generations do.

No seriously, u need to take this test....

7112008101354AM_gay_test.jpg

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

hi there

1. mr body, what you had witnessed in hk could be some exception.
2. no problem with me.
3. honest, no hot-bloodied hk guys will carry some handbags for his gals.
4. i believe i know hk better than you in many aspects of hk.
5. you should venture to other places in hk besides lan kwai fong and the ocean park area.
6. try wan chai and kowloon tong! you shall see the "real' hk!
7. check it out whether guys carry handbags or what.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi there

2. no problem with me.
5. you should venture to other places in hk besides lan kwai fong and the ocean park area.

dude, i stay at wan chai and i have visited Kowloon. and yes, even in causeway bay, there are guys (not all) carrying bags for their gfs AND I SAW THAT!!!!!.

I am beginning to feel that there are many malfunctioned losers here who just want to win in any argument no matter what it take just to make their ego feels good.

I know more than you , i have more knowledge than you, i am better than you, i see more than you, i eat more salt than you eat rice. blah blah blah... ( why do you sound so inferior inside, relax lah, i know what i saw and when i encounter something tat is different from your hard seeded view, that is call an exception, WOW.. what a logic!!! Thank you very much)

They try to teach others no matter what it takes. I know what i see and i know what is an exception.

I have mentioned before, you sound like one of the older generation who hang around in garden breathing in fresh air thinking about your good old past.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
dude, i stay at wan chai and i have visited Kowloon. and yes, even in causeway bay, there are guys (not all) carrying bags for their gfs AND I SAW THAT!!!!!.

I am beginning to feel that there are many malfunctioned losers here who just want to win in any argument no matter what it take just to make their ego feels good.

I know more than you , i have more knowledge than you, i am better than you, i see more than you, i eat more salt than you eat rice. blah blah blah... ( why do you sound so inferior inside, relax lah, i know what i saw and when i encounter something tat is different from your hard seeded view, that is call an exception, WOW.. what a logic!!! Thank you very much)

They try to teach others no matter what it takes. I know what i see and i know what is an exception.

I have mentioned before, you sound like one of the older generation who hang around in garden breathing in fresh air thinking about your good old past.

How long have u been gay?

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
So to sum up, this forum is populated with malfunctioned losers who cannot communicate with women and pour out all malfunctioned sorrow in the forum as though they can change things.

If they cannot win an argument, they just call others gay in which the only thing i know is that a man who cannot communcate with women are really gay. Oh yes, they also like to pinpoint spelling errors of english when they cannot win an argument.

Then there are those who keep on insisting that they know all, it seems like they really need a dose of ego pampering in order to go through a day.

Hmmm... So this forum is for those malfunction losers to vent out rather than being a friendly exchange of good quality info, or is it a mixture of both?

To all those malfunctioned losers, failure in life doesn't mean the end, just take concrete steps to solve your problem and you will achieve your aim soon enough.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Actually, one is from Mumbai, the other from Szechuan. I like both, I'm not picky about my food. The girls show their appreciation by cooking, I buy the groceries and the clean up afterwards. Its a very communal feeling that everyone is doing their part. Now I see why people like to have multiple wives. If done correctly it can be very enjoyable. I don't mean the keep one mistress in hougang and another in woodlands. But rather living together in the same house. The other night I brought them to eat 麻辣火锅. both of them enjoyed it immensely.

Are u some fucking kind of homo or what? I would not bring them anywhere to eat. They can both stay at home and eat my lupcheong instead. They will immensely enjoy that too. After that, they can eat each other's humsup clams:biggrin:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
So to sum up, this forum is populated with malfunctioned losers who cannot communicate with women and pour out all malfunctioned sorrow in the forum as though they can change things.

If they cannot win an argument, they just call others gay in which the only thing i know is that a man who cannot communcate with women are really gay. Oh yes, they also like to pinpoint spelling errors of english when they cannot win an argument.

Then there are those who keep on insisting that they know all, it seems like they really need a dose of ego pampering in order to go through a day.

Hmmm... So this forum is for those malfunction losers to vent out rather than being a friendly exchange of good quality info, or is it a mixture of both?

To all those malfunctioned losers, failure in life doesn't mean the end, just take concrete steps to solve your problem and you will achieve your aim soon enough.

And we all know how gays will try to avoid direct confrontation and sneak behind the scenes to land low blows or is it blowjobs when they can't win an argument.

Some gays will also try to disguise the fact that they are gays by avoiding the gay test and skirting the issue by coming up with other distractions. :biggrin:

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are u some fucking kind of homo or what? I would not bring them anywhere to eat. They can both stay at home and eat my lupcheong instead. They will immensely enjoy that too. After that, they can eat each other's humsup clams:biggrin:

Aiyah cannot everyday eat lah. Sometimes must bring them out. Make them happy, shopping also mah. Got two girls walk with you, so nice. Working on third one now. The difficulty is finding the right person to fit the other 2.

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyah cannot everyday eat lah. Sometimes must bring them out. Make them happy, shopping also mah. Got two girls walk with you, so nice. Working on third one now. The difficulty is finding the right person to fit the other 2.

We all got our little dark secrets but yours is sinister .

Maybe you are a mass murderer :smile:p

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal

You going to collect more to stay with you in your biography you mention .

Then one fine day you do a david Koresh ! :smile:p

Oh, I see where you are going with this. Well pal, till that day arrives, I'm happy living with the mei meis. :biggrin:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

hi there

1. you win, is this ok with you, body?
2. i am just reflecting what the hk i am used to.
3. no inferior thing or what "old" generation!
4. honest, from what you had "produced" you sound like one of "those" too.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi there

1. you win, is this ok with you, body?
2. i am just reflecting what the hk i am used to.
3. no inferior thing or what "old" generation!
4. honest, from what you had "produced" you sound like one of "those" too.

you are not reflecting what HK you are thinking. You are telling me you know more than me and telling me what i should do this and should do that. You want me to pick out that sentance that you typed? maybe i should.

hi there

2. no problem with me.

i suggest you keep your knowing more than others and telling what others should do to yourself. Not very interested in your knowing-more "wisdom".

Last edited:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
you are not reflecting what HK you are thinking. You are telling me you know more than me and telling me what i should do this and should do that. You want me to pick out that sentance that you typed? maybe i should.

i suggest you keep your knowing more than others and telling what others should do to yourself. Not very interested in your knowing-more "wisdom".

arguingontheinternet.jpg