• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

One question about sinkie females

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
And wimpy yet stoopid Ah Beng loser wonders why local Chinese females finds foreign men attractive and wants to be with them. :biggrin:

The men that most women meet are mostly are just the mediocre ones .
Going on dutch ,stingy and unpolished .

Men who are almost there .
Are found very much different from where most women will expect .

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
That poster doesn't sound like he choose not to be hitched. He does sound like he has a problem getting hitched due to his malfunction communication with women.

Sometimes it may not be the sole malfunction with men.
Women in area that the men encounter or met may
impact the man in many ways .

The result is infinitely random .

Malfunction can come in many ways . Moodiness, bad weather ,hormonal spike, tension .. the list is infinite .

We, as two subjects : man and woman are being encapsulated constantly by variables .

The only odds of beating these could just be being mediocre . We may be choose contentment because of defeat or simply love .

Last edited:

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
The question isn't why sg girls/guy sucks. Or why HK couples seem to be happier. I think at a certain level both played a part. I'm currently staying with 2 girls. One from India, one from china. Both are happily staying with me and cooks dinner for me when I come back home for work on alternate nights. I bring them to shopping together on occasion and dinner outside. Very interesting they talk,walk, shop together for cosmetics etc. You are right that communication plays a big part. Perhaps its in Singapore that communication/soft skills are not being emphasis. All the emphasis on PSLE, o-levels, A-levels, Poly, uni, makes developing soft skills a low priority in Singapore. You would see this when sg guys would bash about the materialistic nature of sg women, and sg women being overtly demanding. All this is happening because Singapore, as a society lacks reasoning, compassion, purpose I believe.

When i was in Hong Kong, i observe the couples. The ladies love their men and the men treat their ladies nicely and happily, they also carry their bags for them, however i see the respect that is given to the men by the women.

I think sg men has a problem being a real man. the HK men also carry bags for the woman but the girls give them respect. something is seriously wrong with sg peope or is it only the wrong ones gather around in this forum only.

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
You would see this when sg guys would bash about the materialistic nature of sg women, and sg women being overtly demanding. All this is happening because Singapore, as a society lacks reasoning, compassion, purpose I believe.

I will have to say this is as close as we can get to nail the issue .

reasoning , compassion and purpose .

Meaning also to say most men and women in Singapore are rather shallow .

We will suggest most men to stay with 2 women or a cluster to
enjoy the mutual agreement that no sex may occur that he
to learn something out from it .

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not true what in my church my brother carry his wife hangbag what!

Your church while every men carry their spouse's handbags
while their spouse hold their bankbooks .

( to spite their poor men who got nothing for them )

Sorry saying for the sake of letting it out . No offense to dear friend TeeKee

Last edited:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Let's say you have encountered a tragedy and the sinkie female hears about it but she won't console you but if she encounters one she expects everyone else to console her?

She is a cold unfeeling uncompassionate bitch. She has now become a "silent enemy" and the first chance u get to fuck her over, do it. And do it so she really feels it.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
So you prefer tandoori or stir fried? :biggrin:

Actually, one is from Mumbai, the other from Szechuan. I like both, I'm not picky about my food. The girls show their appreciation by cooking, I buy the groceries and the clean up afterwards. Its a very communal feeling that everyone is doing their part. Now I see why people like to have multiple wives. If done correctly it can be very enjoyable. I don't mean the keep one mistress in hougang and another in woodlands. But rather living together in the same house. The other night I brought them to eat 麻辣火锅. both of them enjoyed it immensely.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal

Your church every men carry their spouse's handbags
while their spouse hold their bankbooks .

( to spite their poor men who got nothing for them )

Why carry spouse's handbag to spite the poor men? Dress up nicely, vest, hat, long coat. Wear cuff-links, wear a rolex, there are other stuff a man can buy and wear to spite the poor men.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is not learning about woman but learn how to communicate with a woman which need some understanding about woman. You seems to keep pouring out comments about your problem in that.

what i see is just some communication problem on your part or you feel inferior in front of a woman. Woman are just another human being. They are actually quite nice to be with especially if you are a man.

Too bad u are not a man. A man wouldn't speak like u. U sound like a cross between Backstreet Boys + Elton John.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indeed I'm staying with two mei mei now, learned and observe a lot out of this. I'm thinking of getting another mei mei. Hopefully things would get even better. :biggrin:

I will have to say this is as close as we can get to nail the issue .

reasoning , compassion and purpose .

Meaning also to say most men and women in Singapore are rather shallow .

We will suggest most men to stay with 2 women or a cluster to
enjoy the mutual agreement that no sex may occur that he
to learn something out from it .

Charlie258

Alfrescian
Loyal
After they realized that their vagina is under utilized they
will adapt and change their strong opinionated stance .
People will change .

Honkie women? They are a teeny little bit better than Sinkie "princess," but they have their own set of problems too.

I know one Sinkie husband who was forced by his Honkie wife to chase his own mother out of his house. The Honkie wife's parents get to live in his mansion, while his own mother is thrown out to look for some HDB void deck to sleep in.

Please note, I am not anti-Honkie. The above is only 1 case that I have personally witnessed.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
Too bad u are not a man. A man wouldn't speak like u. U sound like a cross between Backstreet Boys + Elton John.

anyway, good luck to you. I have spotted your weak point as a man. That is you have problem with communicating with woman.

Instead of being humble and accept it, you use insult. No wonder no women likes you. I think the best thing for you is to stick to living in this forum and pour out all your malfunctioned sorrows without changing anything.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
Honkie women? They are a teeny little bit better than Sinkie "princess," but they have their own set of problems too.

I know one Sinkie husband who was forced by his Honkie wife to chase his own mother out of his house. The Honkie wife's parents get to live in his mansion, while his own mother is thrown out to look for some HDB void deck to sleep in.

Please note, I am not anti-Honkie. The above is only 1 case that I have personally witnessed.

That husband sound like wimp. It does not happen only to sg wimps, it happens to all wimps. maybe sg has a more percentage than the rest of the world in being a wimp.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
anyway, good luck to you. I have spotted your weak point as a man. That is you have problem with communicating with woman.

Instead of being humble and accept it, you use insult. No wonder no women likes you. I think the best thing for you is to stick to living in this forum and pour out all your malfunctioned sorrows without changing anything.

You can't handle the truth? Come on, you sound gay at best. I know of gays who don't even speak like u. U will be ridiculed by the gay community! :biggrin:

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can't handle the truth? Come on, you sound gay at best. I know of gays who don't even speak like u. U will be ridiculed by the gay community! :biggrin:

You have real issues in behaving like a normal funtioning human being. Good luck to you.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Take course this, take a course that
is for a typical Singaporeans .
This is the government greed of making you spend money .
Paying 2nd party, third party,
fourth party and the list goes on .
They think everyone must go through theory class .
By then they attend theory class, their
wives finish their session with her secret lover .
The husband comes home to face a wife pretending to sleep .
Absolute waste of resource and time .

Why are u telling bodycells these? He will need to go take a course to decipher what u meant! He is the typical fool who will probably take lessons on how to use Facebook!

And we all know this special group of people can be summed up with one alphabet....

loser.gif

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal

What about me can you spot my problems ?