• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Old Fart's prostitute judge awarded BBM

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE id=msgUN border=0 cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - LKY's prostitute judge awarded BBM</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>Lola (Langusta) <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>8:55 pm </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 3) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>18769.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>Ladies and Gentlemen,

If there was ever an evil man who lived, without any humanity, any decency whatsoever, it has to be Lee Kuan Yew's former High Court Judge TS Sinnathuray who was honored in this year's national day awards with a BBM,( Public Service Star (Bar).

The Singapore State controlled newspaper the Straits Times online edition of Aug 10, 2009 has this article, "National Day Award Recipients" which gives us the list including this base, thoroughly dishonest human being. His name which he goes by is TS Sinnathuray, which stands for Thirugnana Sampanthar Sinnathuray. In 1978 he was made a High Court judge for his willingness to abuse the law as a district Judge punishing all critics of Lee Kuan Yew, then Prime Minister, using his judicial position. For the dirty work he did for his master Lee Kuan Yew, he was promoted High Court Judge in 1978 which position he held up till 1997.

To say this man was a dishonest man is not enough. He was evil personified. A man without any principles abusing his judicial office as an instrument of political control, abusing the law repeatedly each time a critic of Lee Kuan Yew came before him in court.

One example was Tan Wah Piow. He had merely organized a student protest at the Singapore university where he was a student. Displeased with his protest and agitation, even though completely peaceful, Lee Kuan Yew ordered the Singapore police to have him arrested and charged for rioting. Brought before this shameless judge who was prepared to do anything to please his mater, Lee Kuan Yew, he was instead tried for rioting. Tan Wah Piow had the good sense to escape to Malaysia while out on bail, and then on to England. He is now in London in exile as a lawyer.

In 1991 I had stood for elections in Bukit Merah as a Workers Party candidate. At an elections rally I had said that it would be better for the Legal Service Commission not to have direct control over the appointment of Subordinate Court judges since the Attorney General was it's most powerful member and this would appear to make the courts biased in favor of the government. I suggested a better system more like that for the High Court judges where it is independant of the Legal Service Commission.

Lee Kuan Yew was not happy with what I said. I had to be silenced. The way to do it was to charge me for contempt of court by the dubious argument that I had shown contempt to the Subordinate Court Judiciary by what I said.

The late JB Jeyaretnam acted for me. Even before I had stepped into court, this thoroughly unscrupulous judge had already made up his mind that I was guilty. No attempt by me to persuade him that no contempt was uttered or could it be perceived to be so, mattered. The prosecution brought examples which had no relevance to my case which he willingly accepted, for instance that of a man in New Zealand upset with the court's decision had collected a whole load of garbage and hurled it into court! Needless to say it was an open and shut case. As expected I was found guilty and fined $8,000.00. <-- Need any more evidence our Courts of Justice have been perverted into a Court of KANGAROO presided by PROSTITUTE JUDGES?

And not just me and Tan Wah Piow. He was Lee Kuan Yew's principle judge whenever it came to punishing Lee Kuan Yew's political opponents, a job which he carried out with relish. JB Jeyaretnam was repeatedly punished and bankrupted by him, numerous foreign newspapers were all found in contempt of court and guilty of libel and slander for writing nothing more than fair criticism; not to mention the numerous Singaporeans who were persecuted by abusing the law. This man had no regard for the constitution, no regard for the rule of law and no regard for the interests of Singapore. All he cared for was his personal interest, the need to remain in the good books of his master and employer Lee Kuan Yew. And during his long career of shame, he damaged Singapore, damaged the institution of the rule of law and propped up his master Lee Kuan Yew thereby reducing Singapore to what it is today; nothing but a dictatorship with his master, Lee Kuan Yew as the dictator.

This man has to answer for the evil he was responsible for. He cannot be allowed to get away. With a change in government, men like him should be held to account and punished for the evil he has perpetrated shamelessly abusing his position as a judge for political purpose. <-- Motherfucking prostitutes like these will be hunted down like pariah dogs, together with their entire families.

He was born in 1930, which makes him 79 years old. We hope he will outlive his master and we want retribution. Tan Wah Piow wants retribution, I want it, the many Singaporeans and others who rights were violated want it. I ask Singaporeans to keep an eye out for him, so that he does not give us the slip. Lee Kuan Yew has given him some titular position of Chairman Singapore Notes and Coins Advisory Committee in the Prime Minster's Office. Look out for him. Don't' let him get away in the name of justice and decency.

Gopalan Nair
39737 Paseo Padre Parkway, Suite A1
Fremont, CA 94538, USA
Tel: 510 657 6107
Fax: 510 657 6914
Email: nair.gopalan@...
Blog: http://singaporedissident.blogspot.com/
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singaporeans couldn't get British knighthoods or Malaysian datukships after independence. So Singapore public service honours were invented in the early 70s, including the most commonly known PBM (Pingat Bakti Masyarakat - Public Service Medal) BBM (Bintang Bakti Masyarakat - Public Service Star).

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singaporeans couldn't get British knighthoods or Malaysian datukships after independence. So Singapore public service honours were invented in the early 70s, including the most commonly known PBM (Pingat Bakti Masyarakat - Public Service Medal) BBM (Bintang Bakti Masyarakat - Public Service Star).

what's the honor in getting these?

at least a knighthood or OBE everybody knows...what's BBM or PBM?

some S&M act? :biggrin:

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal

So these people get what? Free train rides? COE market subsidy discount? 2 Parliament House tickets? NDP front row reserve seats?

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... PBM (Pingat Bakti Masyarakat - Public Service Medal) BBM (Bintang Bakti Masyarakat - Public Service Star).
y dun dey simply call dem ... psm ... n ... pss? ...

guess majority cant tel wat ze hell r pbm n bbm ... or pronounce dem ...