• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Obama win already liao!

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
january,we will see whether he can push through those that he promises to change during his campaign.

Yeah let's see if he can walk the talk. look out for the line-up for the top jobs.

Just when you thought that there cannot be something that can top the sub prime crisis, this comes along. :smile:

We live in exciting times indeed. :cool:

SammyHulk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only time will tell, let's see whether he will fulfill what he promised in his term as the president of the united states. :wink:

Alfrescian
Loyal
081104_PrezObama_dl-dynamiclead.jpg

...I'm going through changes....I'm going through changes......

Remind me of President John F Kennedy. He sure can perform.
It was written,It shall be written. John had predicted in 40 years
time, a nigger will be President of American.

Alfrescian
Loyal
guys read Her World magazine also, why can't i read FR? :wink::smile:

Lola bunnnnny..... so far have you been able to measure up to those FR. If so, your future husband will be a very happy man. If not some brothers here can assist you. Look around the market. We are the best here. The largest shopping mall in the world.

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lola bunnnnny..... so far have you been able to measure up to those FR. If so, your future husband will be a very happy man. If not some brothers here can assist you. Look around the market. We are the best here. The largest shopping mall in the world.

Sometimes cute names can lead to baby elephants. You will be the commando? :biggrin:

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal
GOD BLESS AMERICA!! HALLELUJAH! SCREW GEORGE BUSH TO HELL!

SDP CHEE TIME FOR SOME ACTIONS!! SAY BYE BYE TO SATANIC LEE REGIME!!

Bloody hell long time never see my nemesis! I thot you die oredy. KNN send me infringment until I kena banned!

Preach so much but still spew so much hatred against people. Ptui! I thought your religion teach you to forgive people? Why are you so hypocritical?

But anyhow why do i even care? :biggrin: I will now meditate to regain inner harmony....