• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Obama win already liao!

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal

3) And remember this sound advice

"If one insisted always on being serious, and never allowed
him or herself a bit of fun and relaxation, one would go mad or
become unstable without knowing it"

I've seen many a man wallowing in so called "fun and relaxation" when they are actually escaping from their insecurities in real life.

Ultimately, these are the ones who will go mad or unstable.

You remember your advice yourself. Just don't let it bounce back on you some day.

Don't be so quick to assume that I don't have fun or relax just because I'm capable of dissing you. :wink::p:smile:

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
Obama wins, GOD bless america

Dear Forumers,

I am pleased to know that Mr. Barack Hussein Obama is the PRESIDENT of USA.

Congratulations to Mr. President Obama.

I think this guy's dream and vision is highly positive, and it is truely for the benefit for the people.

It's time to change, and may the world's prayers and goodwill provide Mr. President Obama the power, and courage to help this world a better place.

We are facing a new era, an era of change...

I am sure, this positive news would have a good impact to the now depressed economic situation...

May all be well, happy, peaceful, grateful, healthy and wealthy.

cheers,

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Obama wins, GOD bless america

Dear Forumers,

I think this guy's dream and vision is highly positive, and it is truely for the benefit for the people.

May all be well, happy, peaceful, grateful, healthy and wealthy.

cheers,

I've forgot to add, Dr. Martin Luther King, who have talked about the equality of men, in USA was done around 45 years ago...

" I HAVE A DREAM! " the famous line from Dr. Martin Luther King.

This DREAM is a dream of equality, and finally... the world is changing... I am happy to know this... and the world is getting more accepting, and tolerant.

Distribution of peace, goodwill, is done massively, only possible with a great country like USA, JAPAN, CHINA, GERMANY, BRAZIL, etc...

When USA start to have friendly policies enacted by President Obama, the rest of the great nations would follow happily.

The economy will recover.

Indeed one man can change the world... the thoughts of one man, CAN CHANGE THE WORLD!

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are the one sounding very serious. Haha. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Why are you so cut up even if I diss the forum, which i'm not doing so?

Why must you make things so personal and ask me to "turn it against myself"?

Just because I called you shallow in a one liner? Hey pal, CHILL. :smile::smile::smile:

If you aren't happy being called shallow, then don't make shallow statements ok?

I don't care about the future of the world, no choice, coz i'm young, just take the future the adults give me.

Eh? I was defensive meh? Would the word shallow make me riled up? Dun worry la, an old man like me had heard worse than this.

We can only give advice, its up to the younger ones to listen mah.

angry_one

Alfrescian
Loyal
Obama is not a migrant - his father is. He's born and made in the USA.

Some of the comment i've read here underlies how i always say sinkapore's REAL PROBLEM are the people. For all your complaints about the PAP, if you were a new govt, you'll just be as discriminating and narrow-minded.

Most people in 1st-world western countries are not very racist at all, except for the extremists. But here is Asia all people can talk about Obama is "He will give special privileges to the blacks", "He can never win 'cos he ain't white"

No wonder Asians hate themselves.

this shows.. a migrant .. and minority can actually become a leader..

what abt us .. sg still with old fashion mentality ..

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've seen many a man wallowing in so called "fun and relaxation" when they are actually escaping from their insecurities in real life.

Ultimately, these are the ones who will go mad or unstable.

You remember your advice yourself. Just don't let it bounce back on you some day.

Don't be so quick to assume that I don't have fun or relax just because I'm capable of dissing you. :wink::p:smile:

Insecurity is resultant due to the many unknowns in life. As an old man I have accepted all my current deficiencies and others which may come. No point harping on all our shortcomings but build upon your strength.

sherrry

Alfrescian
Loyal
the americans will deeply regret it...a storm is brewing....

Bo bian, let us all sit back and watch what shit he'll do to help improve US current crisis
Its not as if the Bush administration did any better. In fact, things got worse than where they started from. Bad as it already is now, how much worse can it possibly get?

If there's any consolation, the economy would either be crawling on its belly, or given time, shall eventually climb back up.

Neh_Neh_Pok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya the US people also see the image, McCain looks old and weak whereas Ohlulubama looks younger and more energetic and probably got bigger and stronger dick than McCain so the US people wana choose a more 'tua kee' President

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
how ah???

40 yrs ago, they still lyunch the black

now they vote them as president

only in USA

not any where else in the world

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eh? I was defensive meh? Would the word shallow make me riled up? Dun worry la, an old man like me had heard worse than this.

We can only give advice, its up to the younger ones to listen mah.

Don't bluff. You sound pent up. Better go GL
for some release before it drives you nuts.
:cool::cool::cool:

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Obama is not a migrant - his father is. He's born and made in the USA.

Some of the comment i've read here underlies how i always say sinkapore's REAL PROBLEM are the people. For all your complaints about the PAP, if you were a new govt, you'll just be as discriminating and narrow-minded.

Most people in 1st-world western countries are not very racist at all, except for the extremists. But here is Asia all people can talk about Obama is "He will give special privileges to the blacks", "He can never win 'cos he ain't white"

No wonder Asians hate themselves.

Yes I totally agree with you. Some nasty fellows here, namely madmansg even had the gall to call President Obama, a nigger.

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't bluff. You sound pent up. Better go GL
for some release before it drives you nuts.
:cool::cool::cool:

Aiyah GL is not the only place to cool off. There are many other things that you can do to rid off frustrations/anger such as breathing exercises, yoga, taichi, massage etc...

Maybe you would like me to destress you? I am glad to be of help to those who are in dire need. :biggrin:

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyah GL is not the only place to cool off. There are many other things that you can do to rid off frustrations/anger such as breathing exercises, yoga, taichi, massage etc...

Maybe you would like me to destress you? I am glad to be of help to those who are in dire need. :biggrin:

What i mean to say was Lavender, Kovan, Balestier also have FLs even as they are raiding GL. I read FRs who say that the H81 @ Lavender is nice. Don't take your sexual frustrations out on an innocent bystander like moi.

Frustrated coz they are raiding GL? No worry guys. There are always love hovels near harbourfront, pasir panjang, sentosa, JB.

Forget taiji and breathing. It's for guys who can't get it up anymore. If you are angry, give the china meimei some business.

Last edited:

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal
What i mean to say was Lavender, Kovan, Balestier also have FLs even as they are raiding GL.

Frustrated coz they are raiding GL right? No worry guys. There are always love hotels near harbourfront, pasir panjang, sentosa, JB.

Forget taiji and breathing. It's for guys who can't get it up anymore.

I know la got many other places which had opened to cater to the increasing needs. But why are you promoting only sex as a form of destressing. You must open yourself up to the benefits which can be accrued from the other form of exercises.

Esp breathing - breathe properly and you will be able to last longer. Premature ejaculations are caused by over excitement which can be overcome by focussing your mind to breathe steadily. If you want I can show you:biggrin: