• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Obama win already liao!

Adidas

Alfrescian
Loyal
the markets should like it and expect an rebound on the good news.
US shows again that they are willing to accept changes and elected an non-white to be their next president.

Pica_NA

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes !!! A brand new chapter for USA !!! Obama win means a lot to USA citizen, it is showing the world, USA citizen is ready for a new era.....

ANDYSIAO14

Alfrescian
Loyal
the day all shiny white teeth seen...by the blacks :p

OBAMA 306 and counting..........................................
McCain 145

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nowadays already so much of black music wat. KKK sure fucking pissed off. Dunno how many assasination attempts Obama will have to undergo during his tenure

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Congrats congrats. Finally a true rep for the melting pot USA really is.

No more white supremacy :biggrin:

prince123456

Alfrescian
Loyal
this shows.. a migrant .. and minority can actually become a leader..

what abt us .. sg still with old fashion mentality ..

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wet dreams?

It is exactly this kind of shallow thinking that will doom this place to eternal hell.

The dream of building a better future for our children.

No one here believes in this dream anymore, because no one acts like they care for the future or for their children.

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Barack Obama will become the first black U.S. President after beating Republican rival John McCain.

look at him... happy like f88k :biggrin:

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is exactly this kind of shallow thinking that will doom this place to eternal hell.

The dream of building a better future for our children.

No one here believes in this dream anymore, because no one acts like they care for the future or for their children.

1) You referring to this forum or the world as a whole is doomed to eternal hell?

2) If you take this forum as a microcosm of the whole world, then i've got to tell you to review the accusation against forummers but instead against yourself.

3) And remember this sound advice

"If one insisted always on being serious, and never allowed
him or herself a bit of fun and relaxation, one would go mad or
become unstable without knowing it"

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
1) You referring to this forum or the world as a whole is doomed to eternal hell?

2) If you take this forum as a microcosm of the whole world, then i've got to tell you to review the accusation against forummers but instead against yourself.

3) And remember this sound advice

"If one insisted always on being serious, and never allowed
him or herself a bit of fun and relaxation, one would go mad or
become unstable without knowing it"

You are the one sounding very serious. Haha. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Why are you so cut up even if I diss the forum, which i'm not doing so?

Why must you make things so personal and ask me to "turn it against myself"?

Just because I called you shallow in a one liner? Hey pal, CHILL. :smile::smile::smile:

If you aren't happy being called shallow, then don't make shallow statements ok?

I don't care about the future of the world, no choice, coz i'm young, just take the future the adults give me.

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
1)

Who takes this forum seriously anyway? Isn't this a talk rot relax kinda place? :p:p