• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

O' Level Shoemaker to the world has big plans

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
What brand of shoes do you wear?

Pedro, Aldo, but more of Pedro as I think Aldo is a bit tad too expensive to be worth that much. Pedro is more of the design and their prices range 90-$110, $120. During their warehouse sale, can get about 30% off.

Sportswear is mainly Adidas though I like Nike. But Nike need to pay more for the name.:o

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone notice how all those big shot millionaires and so called entrepreneurs like to describe their rags to riches stories?

Typical Example
1) School Dropout
2) Helps out at mum / dad / uncle / aunt shop
3) ?????
4) Becomes millionaire

Funny the huge gap in between. Either dad pump them w some money, they struck the lottery, they claimed insurance from dead relatives or some other crap?

Those rich ones if they start up a business, they are expected to succeed anyway. That is the common "understanding" that many people had. But they forgotten 1 thing is that rich or poor, to make it succeed, you must at least be hardworking. If lazy, even the rich can also collapse.:o

dupersuper

Alfrescian
Loyal
lao lee will tell him not to have children. they won't make it to university.
then he can spit in lao lee's face.
i pity lao lee's wife, reduced to a child bearing machine and having to put up with his insults again & again on having no good qualities except high education.