• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

O' Level Shoemaker to the world has big plans

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
wish him well...hope he can sell men's shoes as well.:smile:

If I am not wrong, The men's shoes chain Pedro belongs to him as well. That is why most of the time Pedro shops are besides Charles and Keith. Or you can try buying their shoes during the warehouse sales. You get to see Charles and Keith alongside with Pedro.

Pedro shoes are more to bit like Hongkong working class style. For executives and they have those fashion sporty casual wear as well.

R4g3

Alfrescian
Loyal
the shoes are not lasting, average lifespan is about 1-2 months. So it becomes the excuses for the ladies to buy more.

C&K's money is difficult to earn. They push down the price so low until manufacturing shoes for them is almost no profit, better to manufacture for middle east market.
But i have to admit they do have the quantity, which is why there is no room for negotiation.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope the quality of education in Singapore is really of a world class standard. I have not been in the scene for a long time. I also hope chemistry in Singapore is of a high standard. I believe these local talents will someday get an MBA or even DBA. And it may even be one from Singapore! I hope the standards then will be of the highest international standards! The rest is best left unsaid.

no need to talk about the sun, stars or even the moon. learn to stay on track. throwing smoke bomb tactic do not work in this forum, for over the years we have seen more than enough idiots of your kind.

just quote the bloody article that you say i have problem understanding which gives a slight hint that he has an education level higher than O level. is it so hard? if it is prehaps now we know who is the one having issue understanding that article.

kuntakinte

Alfrescian
Loyal
f88k you dead !!! Poke your eyes with your right fingers and shaft your f88king arse with your left middle finger.

Stick your left middle finger into your nostril, sniff hard and you shall see stars and stink yourself to death !!

i hope the quality of education in singapore is really of a world class standard. I have not been in the scene for a long time. I also hope chemistry in singapore is of a high standard. I believe these local talents will someday get an mba or even dba. And it may even be one from singapore! I hope the standards then will be of the highest international standards! The rest is best left unsaid.

DIVISION1

Alfrescian
Loyal
f88k you dead !!! Poke your eyes with your right fingers and shaft your f88king arse with your left middle finger.

Stick your left middle finger into your nostril, sniff hard and you shall see stars and stink yourself to death !!

In spite of such a grotesque request, you seem to have a lot of experience in such obscene acrobatics. May I ask if you used to work for the circus?

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
the shoes are not lasting, average lifespan is about 1-2 months. So it becomes the excuses for the ladies to buy more.

C&K's money is difficult to earn. They push down the price so low until manufacturing shoes for them is almost no profit, better to manufacture for middle east market.
But i have to admit they do have the quantity, which is why there is no room for negotiation.

$20-$30 shoes how to wear for long? And furthermore, understanding women in a way that they change shoes so often, go shopping so often, no point marking high price on shoes and expect them to wear for long.

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
In spite of such a grotesque request, you seem to have a lot of experience in such obscene acrobatics. May I ask if you used to work for the circus?

Damn! by giving me a head blowjob is not a circus, it is just another form of entertainment.

May I ask, you used to blowjob to your Master LKY, would you continue to give LKY deep throat after his death?

If you think by taking the alternative route to blow his son "LHL" dickhead, his wife will "FUCK YOU".

kuntakinte

Alfrescian
Loyal
Asked your loved ones, they used to do such gags. Din your master teach running dog, like yourself, how to do it ??

GO F88K YOURSELF DEAD !!!

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope the quality of education in Singapore is really of a world class standard. I have not been in the scene for a long time. I also hope chemistry in Singapore is of a high standard. I believe these local talents will someday get an MBA or even DBA. And it may even be one from Singapore! I hope the standards then will be of the highest international standards! The rest is best left unsaid.

oh come on, I am not privy to the disputes between you and the other guy but he was asking you a straight question. why can't you give a straight answer?

stop messing up the threads with nonsensical posts

jw5

Loyal
$20-$30 shoes how to wear for long? And furthermore, understanding women in a way that they change shoes so often, go shopping so often, no point marking high price on shoes and expect them to wear for long.
What brand of shoes do you wear?

DIVISION1

Alfrescian
Loyal
no need to talk about the sun, stars or even the moon. learn to stay on track. throwing smoke bomb tactic do not work in this forum, for over the years we have seen more than enough idiots of your kind.

just quote the bloody article that you say i have problem understanding which gives a slight hint that he has an education level higher than O level. is it so hard? if it is prehaps now we know who is the one having issue understanding that article.

Oh dear, now I know you have a serious language problem. I made a statement about how he may get a masters and Phd someday, suggesting it could be an honorarily conferred one, and you ask me if there is anything indicating he has O level or higher. Honorarily conferred ones are conferred due to noted contribution to society in their field of specialty, and prior paper qualifications are not a hindrance.
I hope you are not involved in any serious chemistry work in Singapore. I fear for the safety of Singaporeans. Parsimony can be very very dangerous. You have been watching too many court dramas on the box, as some of our young lawyers who have been ticked off in court by the judges. You need to spend time overseas and interact with the real world, dear moniker Vamjok. This level of understanding won't do for your chemistry.

DIVISION1

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought this topic is about C and K. Lol, even this topic can quarrel.

Yes, it is a pity. All that was wished was for them to have a masters or Phd to complement their success. But some monikers are probably jealous of their success and unhappy that their higher qualifications are getting them nowhere.
Our leaders have said before that a char kway teow seller can earn a CEO's salary too. So entrepreneurship exists everywhere. But there are those who believe that ONLY good qualifications will help you make it big. The government of Singapore would never never say such a thing. However, it is true that most lowly educated persons need to upgrade as they are not the true entrepreneurs.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shoemaker to the world has big plans

CHARLES Wong started selling shoes when he worked at his mother's small footwear shop in Ang Mo Kio during his national service days.

That was the first small step in a dazzling career in footwear for Mr Wong, 34, one of two brothers behind the hugely successful firm Charles & Keith International, which now has 150 stores and a foothold in 20 countries worldwide.

Anyone notice how all those big shot millionaires and so called entrepreneurs like to describe their rags to riches stories?

Typical Example
1) School Dropout
2) Helps out at mum / dad / uncle / aunt shop
3) ?????
4) Becomes millionaire

Funny the huge gap in between. Either dad pump them w some money, they struck the lottery, they claimed insurance from dead relatives or some other crap?

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
oh dear, now i know you have a serious language problem. I made a statement about how he may get a masters and phd someday, suggesting it could be an honorarily conferred one, and you ask me if there is anything indicating he has o level or higher. Honorarily conferred ones are conferred due to noted contribution to society in their field of specialty, and prior paper qualifications are not a hindrance.
I hope you are not involved in any serious chemistry work in singapore. I fear for the safety of singaporeans. Parsimony can be very very dangerous. You have been watching too many court dramas on the box, as some of our young lawyers who have been ticked off in court by the judges. You need to spend time overseas and interact with the real world, dear moniker vamjok. This level of understanding won't do for your chemistry.

hohohoho

now you say he may! You know a simple statement call assumption is the mother of all fuckup?

I Believe you have problem understanding what shit you type. YOU said i have problem understanding that article, all i asked is for you to quote what you stand. you can't now, so you start throwing smoke bomb here and there using jackie chan and now covering your escape route using HE MAY. now even restort to attacking me in order to divert the topic. TRY HARDER

learn to stick to the topic. quote the bloody article that support your stand since you say i have language problem understanding the article and stop diverting issue here and there.

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hohohoho

now you say he may! You know a simple statement call assumption is the mother of all fuckup?

I Believe you have problem understanding what shit you type. YOU said i have problem understanding that article, all i asked is for you to quote what you stand. you can't now, so you start throwing smoke bomb here and there using jackie chan and now covering your escape route using HE MAY. now even restort to attacking me in order to divert the topic. TRY HARDER

learn to stick to the topic. quote the bloody article that support your stand since you say i have language problem understanding the article and stop diverting issue here and there.

Aye, cheebye fucked up chemist, you and div1 fucker get out this section. Fucking cannot read English div1 is right. Div1 oso fucker to entertain you. U oso cannot stick topic. U and teekee one kind. Go and do work. DonT haolian no fuck!:mad:

DIVISION1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aye, cheebye fucked up chemist, you and div1 fucker get out this section. Fucking cannot read English div1 is right. Div1 oso fucker to entertain you. U oso cannot stick topic. U and teekee one kind. Go and do work. DonT haolian no fuck!:mad:

Dear monilker, please stop the vulgarities. Please also be more understanding to moniker Vamjok, I know he has issues. I will respect this thread and not continue educating moniker Vamjok. I like to abide by the rules here. I believe in constructive arguments. Thank you for your understanding.

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good good. Humble edu background & humble product can fly.

Don't need scholars and high tech stuff to accomplish great things.

Congrats to C&K. :smile: