• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nusa Idaman Community

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can access from my safari.

Godaddy sounds like 21-rated haha

Strangely enough when I access from my laptop (using both Firefox and IE) it shows up. Even after I refresh and delete all history.
However when I use my desktop it shows that silly godaddy.com thing in all browsers. Very weird indeed!

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
so happy , 8b left 20 intermediate lots unsold .... foreigners quota reached ....
hopefully all bought for own stay so that it wont look deserted on weekdays too!

checkers

Alfrescian
Loyal
Drove past Nusa Duta the other day after dinner on a weekday...it was really quiet ...very few houses are lighted up as compared to those older developments outside and next to Chef Wah. :smile:

Idamanhouse

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi, I am the new registered member of this forum, an owner for phase 8A. Glad to know about this forum which can be used for general discussion among NI community. Btw, may I know where is the TNB located? Is it close to precinct 8?

Erm , not underpriced leh , did u see e sink and taps provided ? Like 20yrs old ago design wor. E tiles also very normal. Today my elder sis first time went to see My unit and crictised until I think I overpaid. I did mentioned to my sales to mark up e intermediate lot before , she say can't do that. Most likely e new phrase out, it will push 8b sales coz new ones will be more expensive. I am quite okay with e Nos of leftover , coz e location not tat gd n near to TNB. Luckily never choose those very inside lots. Which street/laneare u in 8b?

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi, I am the new registered member of this forum, an owner for phase 8A. Glad to know about this forum which can be used for general discussion among NI community. Btw, may I know where is the TNB located? Is it close to precinct 8?

Hi

I do not have 8A layout map so cant advise u .
But u should be able toget it from yr sales guy.
For 8b , there are 2 TNB located at 8/11 & 8/9.

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just a quick update , NI P8 is 65% completed as of now .... another 15% completion will hand over to us liao ...
But dun know how long does this 15% will takes ....

angelgemini

Alfrescian
Loyal
just have a dinner on saturday with the NI sales person.
he say that, 20 unit left exclude bumi load.
bumi load will be around 10 unit.

Idamanhouse

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi

I do not have 8A layout map so cant advise u .
But u should be able toget it from yr sales guy.
For 8b , there are 2 TNB located at 8/11 & 8/9.

I had checked with my sales person yesterday, can't get the latest p8 master plan as he had been relocated to Nusa bayu.

Any p8a owner plan to extend the wet kitchen? Any idea why most of the new launch houses hv such a small wet kitchen? For easier cleaning?

Besides, is there any iPhone app can be used to access to this forum?

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can handover at 80%?

Let me list down the stage completion list after 65%:

5% - the internal and external plastering of the said building
5% the sewage works servicing the said building
5% the drains servicing the said buidling
12.5% - on the date Purchaser take vacant possession of the said building, with water and electriity supply ready for connection

2.5% - within 21 days working days after receipt by the purchaser of the purchaser's solicitors of the separate document of titl of the said lot together with a valid and registrable memorandum of transfer of the purchaser duly executed by the bendor or on the date the purchaser takes vacant possession of the said building, whichever is later

2.5% - at the expiry to 6 months after the date purchaser takes vacant possession of the said building
2.5% - at the expiry to 18 months after the date the purchaser takes vacant possession of the said building

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

DOA

So correct me if i am wrong , another 15% completion , we can take over the house right ?

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
I had checked with my sales person yesterday, can't get the latest p8 master plan as he had been relocated to Nusa bayu.

Any p8a owner plan to extend the wet kitchen? Any idea why most of the new launch houses hv such a small wet kitchen? For easier cleaning?

Besides, is there any iPhone app can be used to access to this forum?

maybe u can check with 8a FB group starter ....

http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/211930038866604/

i always have prob to access this FB using iphone if using 3G network , if wifi no prob at all .

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hmm sis. I don't have answer to that yet leh. Let's wait for bro wuqi to enlighten us. Thanks for sharing

[QUOTE

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

DOA

So correct me if i am wrong , another 15% completion , we can take over the house right ?[/QUOTE]

lakeview

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let me list down the stage completion list after 65%:

5% - the internal and external plastering of the said building
5% the sewage works servicing the said building
5% the drains servicing the said buidling
12.5% - on the date Purchaser take vacant possession of the said building, with water and electriity supply ready for connection

2.5% - within 21 days working days after receipt by the purchaser of the purchaser's solicitors of the separate document of titl of the said lot together with a valid and registrable memorandum of transfer of the purchaser duly executed by the bendor or on the date the purchaser takes vacant possession of the said building, whichever is later

2.5% - at the expiry to 6 months after the date purchaser takes vacant possession of the said building
2.5% - at the expiry to 18 months after the date the purchaser takes vacant possession of the said building

DOA

So correct me if i am wrong , another 15% completion , we can take over the house right ?

In your case, after 80% completion, developer will need to submit Architect's Cert to the bank to release payment up till 80% (which will take around 1 month, some back takes longer)

After receiving the 80% payment, developer will proceed to apply for CCC (previously known as CFO), which will take another 2~3 month.

Upon approval with CCC from the state, then you can take over house & start your reno.

So the whole process of completion of house till own the house is about 3~4 month.