• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

NTUC sewage pipe burst

dysentry

Alfrescian
Loyal
haha NTUC got pwned.

via edmw

2hybdw7.jpg

saurf4.jpg

snrcitizen

Alfrescian
Loyal
"NTUC sewage pipe burst"

From your title, I thought you are saying Division1's bowel burst. He's ben having diarrhea.

dysentry

Alfrescian
Loyal
haha sorry some of you may not see the pics

pls check edmw thread here :
http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/showthread.php?t=2124428

DIVISION1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh dear, that could not be me. I should know if I had a loss of bowel control. I am looking around myself and I do not detect any stains nor odour. I guess you must have made the wrong association.

toolanliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
must scoop up the sai chew, don't waste. :p

one of the few exciting things that happens in our miserable existence as singaporeans. :o

snrcitizen

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course people like you will not detect anything except for the smell of money and dress in white to cover the shit under.