• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Not blue pill.. but laughter's best medicine

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not funny, but how ironical: the scourge of hunger

scourge_of_hunger__vasco_gargalo.jpg

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good karma?

GOD asks Chandru: "Now that you are old, you have to choose either Parkinson's disease (hand shivering) or Alzheimer's (memory loss) as punishment for your karma in this life."

Chandru goes to Baskar who advises him to choose Parkinson and says, "Its better to spill half glass of whiskey than to forget where the bottles are kept."

Chandru hugs Baskar.:rolleyes:

That's what friends are for !

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Biz with Chinaman

A Chinese bought a well from an Englishman.

The next day while on his way to market he met the Englishman who told him:
"Brother, I have sold the well to you but I have not sold the water, if you use the water you will have to pay for it."

The Chinese replied:
"Ah, yes. I was planning to go to your place and ask you to empty the water and if you don't do it then you will have to pay the rent for the water in my well."

Don't try to screw a Chinese.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Birds and bees, with SQ

Mother and her young inquisitive son were flying Singapore Airlines from Singapore to New York. The son (who had been looking out the window) turned to his mother and asked : 'If dogs have baby dogs and cats have baby cats, why don't planes have baby planes????'

The mother (who couldn't think of an answer) told her son to ask the pretty flight attendant.

So the boy dutifully asked the flight attendant : 'If dogs have baby dogs and cats have baby cats, why don't planes have baby planes?'

The flight attendant responded : 'Did your mother tell you to ask me that?'
The little boy admitted that she did.

“Well, then, tell your mother that there are no baby planes because Singapore Airlines always pulls out on time. Now, let your mother explain that to you...!”

Footnote: Patronising? MAS = mana ada sex?