• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Not a single active pro PAP samster in this forum

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
is this fair and equitable or notch ???? where is the welfare ??? where is the subsidy ???

I was going to add points to you but I decided you'd definitely reject them since you're dead set against handouts. I therefore didn't even bother to try asking.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
fug man.... I been whacking all the liberal bleeding hearts left right center..... still stuck @ 13 pts.... can I ask for some handout and subsidy or notch....???

Look for Alamaking and Ramseth. Before my falling out with Alamak, we did an exchange. 12 months later, we will miraculously make up and will be doing another round. Join us! Its fun!

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm very pro PAP in many things but not all things. I was with police and NTUC and YPAP and know many MPs and ministers all the way up to LKY. But I chose to join WP, like what you said, balance is the word. :wink:

is it true most WP members are ex YPAP??? incl ah Yaw and Ti Lik?

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal
The problem is with your nickname.
Very few people like brocoli.
Just ask Bush Jr.

brocoli prevent cancer....

I was going to add points to you but I decided you'd definitely reject them since you're dead set against handouts. I therefore didn't even bother to try asking.

it notch like the forum can allow me to reject .,,, unlike social welfare I am not taking pts from anybodies when my points ish increase ..

after you upped me,.,.. I will just rant and kao peh kao bu that I wear the low points as badge of honour...as the mark of my independent, incorruptible and contrarian streak....

but like all the hypocrites here who ask for welfare but dun wan to pay it and want some1 else to pay for it... I will be secretly heypi... hee hee hee hee

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
Points don't come easily. They have to be earned.
hahaha....you sure or not.
surprised that you didn't know points can be traded.....like in the stock market....
but the fallout of this nonsense is that a kind hearted and decent forummer (joeyts) is going to quit in protest.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
waulaupeh...this mr sam boss suddenly wakes up and speaks the tooth nothing but the tooth...well done boss!

PAP GOVERNMENT is the bestestest of all the gahments in the world. this i agree holeheartedly. lim kopi everyday singsongtalkcock and listen to all the kpkbs in the kopitiam and read all the kpkbs here in this forum...all against PAP.sam is right. OTC is right. PAP Gahment is the BESTESTEST IN THE WORLD!!!

vote for more nood years!!!!

wishing all you wonderful samsters here a happy and prosperous new year 2012.

old uncle going for a bbq at the grassroots house of some grassroots leeders who organised this bbq free for old uncles and old aunties. thank you PAP...thank you for all the nood years and many nood years to come.

don't burst an artery over mr sam okay...he is a nice boss. always give me kopi to lim and this forum to talkcocksingsonglimlopi....kummmmsiaaahhhhhh

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
is it true most WP members are ex YPAP??? incl ah Yaw and Ti Lik?

In Police, we weren't allowed to join any political party or party political activities, not even with PAP/YPAP. I didn't really join YPAP. I was their "fusion associate" since I was with NTUC at that time. LSS and VB were leading YPAP then. LBH was NTUC Sec-Gen, LSS was NTUC Asst. Sec-Gen. and HCH was 2nd Asst. Sec-Gen then. HCH was also from Police. HCH was also my MP in the old Jalan Besar GRC. YSL, I know he joined SPP for a few years, then came over to WP. Before that, whether had he joined YPAP or not, I'm not too sure. CTL was YPAP member before he joined WP, that's for sure. So what you said isn't true. The reverse is true. Except a few of us, most of WP members have no past connection with PAP.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
but the fallout of this nonsense is that a kind hearted and decent forummer (joeyts) is going to quit in protest.

I guess this forum isn't suited to his brand of interaction. The irony of it all is he was one member that I was very helpful towards.:p

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
So Sam, you might just get what you want without trying. As one by one of the non-pro-establishment forummers leave, you will be left with only your clones and cronies. Congratulations.

I thought he is a spy here to reveal what pro-oppos will say or do in future. This server is probably sponsored by PAP too. That's why I don't write too much lest they steal my ideas. Like Goh Choke On His Own Tong had said before why they did not approve Low TK idea in the first place and then secretly implementing it as their 'OWN' as "minus point".

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I guess this forum isn't suited to his brand of interaction. The irony of it all is he was one member that I was very helpful towards.:p

he is lurking and will be back. we all do except tsr111, ew69, mother theresa, shulinga, and madmansg.

Last edited:

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal

The forum was made unsuitable to his brand of interaction by your recent actions. It is suitable to joetys' postings till then. It was you who suddenly made it unsuitable. That's the real irony ie you were helpful to all along till you decided out of the blue to discriminate forummers like him. If you dare to do something, be brave enough to admit it. Don't patronise joety or us for that matter.