• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

No worries. OCBC decided to compensate those who were scammed

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Correct. The onlee consumer protection is a chopper.
Don't assume My uncle for being unleesonable or siao etc Be clear minded.
Firstlee we need to ask ourselves some basic questions before leeciding should we be lee claiming a consumer protection.
Eg we put our money in cpfb with an agreed rules and when times up money cannot take out we have to claim it with a chopper and nothing else. Talk cock is no use.
Eg2 you cheated on your wife or treat your wife badlee. She run road. You cannot claim back your wife with chopper. But if you do nothing wrong and wear green hat. Lee claim your wife with a chopper.
You perform a stupid action by disclosing your userid and password to a scammer. You have no rights to use a chopper to lee claim the money. But if the bank security system able to let fraudster bypass something claim it using a chopper if the bank doesn't leefund you. However the bank knows what my uncle thinking that's why they have no choice but have to payout else a chopper is the onlee way to go.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't assume My uncle for being unleesonable or siao etc Be clear minded.
Firstlee we need to ask ourselves some basic questions before leeciding should we be lee claiming a consumer protection.
Eg we put our money in cpfb with an agreed rules and when times up money cannot take out we have to claim it with a chopper and nothing else. Talk cock is no use.
Eg2 you cheated on your wife or treat your wife badlee. She run road. You cannot claim back your wife with chopper. But if you do nothing wrong and wear green hat. Lee claim your wife with a chopper.
You perform a stupid action by disclosing your userid and password to a scammer. You have no rights to use a chopper to lee claim the money. But if the bank security system able to let fraudster bypass something claim it using a chopper if the bank doesn't leefund you. However the bank knows what my uncle thinking that's why they have no choice but have to payout else a chopper is the onlee way to go.
Don't ever be a unleesonable prick and anyhow use a chopper (chopper is sen shen de). Analyse the situation with a clear mind.
Eg when ocbc hijacked my uncle 1 of the 3k transcations to secretlee jumped from fast transfer to giro my uncle analyse it proplerlee and found not qualify for a chopper consumer lee claim.
Becas after he double checked the selection and proceeded he failed to triple checked the last page before submitting so he lan lan take it as careless and cheated. However if say after a triple checked and submission and still goto giro in the backend my uncle will turn up to ocbc branch with a chopper (this leequire a screenshot as proof) YOU HAVE TO TURN UP WITH A CHOPPER BECAS YOU GO THERE TALK TALK IS GUARANTEED USELESS!

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Imuho this case should be classified as breakeven payout and not goodwill payout.
Tam chia ter nao victims vs pundek puki systems = draw match

Incognito

Alfrescian
Loyal
why blame on high tec? some1 can take pictures and sell the info outside. Can or cannot? Mission possible or impossible? mayB this explain y accounts are hack with no OTPs? Funnie is the bank said they won't send sms ask customer to click links when customers realli got these sms from them. Lol

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Correct. The onlee consumer protection is a chopper.
Because no consumer protection = no liability = heck care attitude..as basic protection was not even implemented. For example the phishing sms on the same msg thread. As there is no liability. N because of these lax attitude it makes singkies the targets of scammers.