• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

No worries. OCBC decided to compensate those who were scammed

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Useless having Interpol HQ at Tanglin. Until today not a single scam has been convicted.
That's says much about incompetent people running SG.

Kee Chew

Alfrescian
Loyal
bank for creditbilty might just añounce they know who those scamers are , where they operate out from and where those monies diverted to...

jw5

Loyal
but but ...the bank might already know those scammers by now....

to fight back or just let it blow over ?

Actually this case is quite boring. Blurfuck bank, blurfuck customers, cunning scammers. :sleep:

But if the bank know who the scammers are and are covering for them................... now that would be damn exciting. :confused::eek::biggrin:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal

My uncle also wondering why the bank cannot make arrest ? The leeson could it be hard to proof ? Something to do with oversea law ? Effort and leesources not worth to pursue?

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am not the least surprised as theses are the same people who fall for the "I give you one chicken wing and get back one whole chicken" and yet did not even realise it .
How many countries have implemented compulsory vaccination for those who need to go to work?

Kee Chew

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_20220118_234733.jpg

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
AND.... you're NOT suppose to reveal how much was the 'compensation' what kind of deals cannot be openly known ? Pathetic, miserably inadequate; of very low standard ? lol......

Kee Chew

Alfrescian
Loyal
My uncle also wondering why the bank cannot make arrest ? The leeson could it be hard to proof ? Something to do with oversea law ? Effort and leesources not worth to pursue?

its normal and in the best interest of the bank any bank to keep lowest profile and pray for it to past over ...

but but in this case the opp is unfolding ...

IMG_20220119_094822.jpg

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal

its normal and in the best interest of the bank any bank to keep lowest profile and pray for it to past over ...

but but in this case the opp is unfolding ...

View attachment 131655
Imuho is good that they can band together and leemand a answer and action plan and more importantlee to get back the money. But how they going to do it is critical. Not by kpkbing in chat group. Band up and march in to the bank with chopper in standby mode. This thing cannot go low profile.