• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

NO Full Refund for Sengkang Buyers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Flat buyers who want to cancel their bookings for their Build-To-Order (BTO) flats in Fernvale will not get a full refund of their payment, HDB said in media reports on Monday.

Notably, of the 4,000 units located near the three BTO projects at Fernvale Link, HDB has received 95 requests for cancellation of bookings with refund as of 9 February.

HDB explained flat buyers who want to cancel their application prior to the signing of the Agreement of Lease will forfeit their paid option fee, while those who cancel their application after the signing of the agreement will forfeit five percent of the acquisition price of the booked flat.

With this, HDB has given flat buyers until 27 February to inform the board of their final decision on the cancellation of their application.

Previously, residents had protested plans to build a columbarium in the Chinese temple designated at a plot of land situated near the three Fernvale Link projects, with many saying they were unaware of the plans.

On 29 January, National Development Minister Khaw Boon Wan said the site was not meant for a commercial columbarium. He also said his ministry will ensure that the tender for the Sengkang site is restored to its original plan of a Chinese temple.

Source:
https://sg.finance.yahoo.com/news/fernvale-flat-buyers-not-full-refund-hdb-043825412--sector.html

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
And yet another sinkie ass screwing report.. How do I love to read these.. :smile:

Ball-less sinkie losers got their ass screwed again by their own govt.. How glorious is that.. Hahaha.. Truly make my day.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Goes without saying....Do u still trust the Dr. Lam again..??

His political career is gone, once you lose the people's trust.

Dr Lam's political career is fine. Stop spreading lies. I am glad HDB won't give this flip floppers a full refund. They don't deserve it, especially after the shabby way they treated their Member-of-Parliament during the columbarium discussion.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dr Lam's political career is fine. Stop spreading lies. I am glad HDB won't give this flip floppers a full refund. They don't deserve it, especially after the shabby way they treated their Member-of-Parliament during the columbarium discussion.

Dr. Lam got mirror at home or not?

maybe you should get him one

LOL2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
And yet another sinkie ass screwing report.. How do I love to read these.. :smile:

Ball-less sinkie losers got their ass screwed again by their own govt.. How glorious is that.. Hahaha.. Truly make my day.

haha you FUNNY JOKER. You are a SINGAPOREAN AND Yet you are LAUGHING YOURSELF ! LOL :biggrin:

What jiuhu kia ? We know you simply LOVE pretending. We know you are NOT jiu hu kia :wink:

Last edited:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course! They went in with their eyes open. We promised them no commercial colombrium already, still not happy? How can we suka suka let them back out of a deal with big G? What if citizens suddenly grow balls and ask for CPF money back at 55? That is why we must not create a precedent.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How about the new malays i.e. filipinos :confused:

They are used to the slums in the Philippines, so their standard are lower.

They even sleep in cemeteries...so they sleep with, next to or in columbarium..all these normal to them!! or rubbish dumps...all normal.