• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

NIE against employing of age 50 and above

darememore

Alfrescian
Loyal
My friend recently went for a tender at NIE, he was very tulan when the officer there say, salary must be X amount because its MOM guideline, staff cannot work X numbers of hours because its MOM guidelines... Staff deployed must not be above 50 yrs of age because its their guidelines.. understand that the current contractor also cannot tahan because they suka suka deduct(LD) the contract sum for minor non compliances.

When our Chenghu is trying to encourage employers to employ senior citizen, NIE is telling people that 50 yrs of age is too old.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
My friend recently went for a tender at NIE, he was very tulan when the officer there say, salary must be X amount because its MOM guideline, staff cannot work X numbers of hours because its MOM guidelines... Staff deployed must not be above 50 yrs of age because its their guidelines.. understand that the current contractor also cannot tahan because they suka suka deduct(LD) the contract sum for minor non compliances.

When our Chenghu is trying to encourage employers to employ senior citizen, NIE is telling people that 50 yrs of age is too old.

why no give face to me?

Prof-LimBoonHeng.gif

VeryWise

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is sad case. If the advocator is not practising what he/she preaches, we are definitely sure that there isn't a large following. Hopefully, this is just one off case. Otherwise, I'll be worried for myself as I would be 50 over one day.

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is sad case. If the advocator is not practising what he/she preaches, we are definitely sure that there isn't a large following. Hopefully, this is just one off case. Otherwise, I'll be worried for myself as I would be 50 over one day.

So your goal now is to strike it real big before you strike the big 5-0.

VeryWise

Alfrescian
Loyal
So your goal now is to strike it real big before you strike the big 5-0.

I really wish that could happen, maybe it is me, I am not someone who can strike it big. I have no biz acumen, no capital and the no connection. I'll probably need to work till I retire, of course, if some company still wants me when I am old. I guess my highest chance to strike it big, is Toto...and well, it's extremely slim :(

zuoom

Alfrescian
Loyal
wouldn't that be a slap in their own face if their own govt agency go against their own policy of hiring older workers?

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal

What our ChengHu preach and what they do is alway 2 different things!
This what the Red Indian like to say: (you white men speak with 2 tongue!!)
or some times fork tongue! like snake??

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal

if you haqve a copy of the guideline, pls scan it and put it up.

All these talks are useless and doubtful and you cant prove anything other than your own words.

darememore

Alfrescian
Loyal
if you haqve a copy of the guideline, pls scan it and put it up.

All these talks are useless and doubtful and you cant prove anything other than your own words.

You think those people are so stupid to state in their tender document when they demand that the age limit criterial. Give them a call and ask them about it.. the tender is still open.