• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

Ng Boon Gay is SG Playboy of the Year

LITTLEREDDOT

Ng Boon Gay is dot's nomination for SG Playboy of the Year. At least he got some standard: his playmate Cecilia Sue is a chio MILF. He does SG men proud.

20121101.090739_cecilia.jpg

LITTLEREDDOT

Ex-SCDF chief Peter Lim is a dark horse. No picture, no sound from his 3 playmates: Esther Goh, Lee Wei Hoon, Pang Chor Mui.

This is rumoured to be Esther Goh.

XCGxx.jpg

If so, Peter Lim sia suay SG men. But he could redeem himself if Lee Wei Hoon and/or Pang Chor Mui turn out to be hot MILFs.

KopiO

A man named Gay f**king around with a gal named Sue. Both are in court now but courting each other no longer.

A man who popularised car park f**king in SG, and single handedly changed a world renowned brand from Oracle to Oral-Gals in SG.

YES. A good nomination:smile:

LITTLEREDDOT

National University of Singapore Law professor Tey Tsun Hang's bak chiew tak stamp, choose a crossed-eye playmate Darinne Ko.

photos-of-Darinne-Ko-Wen-Hui.jpeg

LITTLEREDDOT

Michael Palmer's playmate is hard to judge. Got elephant legs, plain Jane but appears to be vivacious and bubbly. But on looks alone, Mr. Palmer has let down the SG men.

47819_1602154656131_6211588_n.jpg

LITTLEREDDOT

And for those who had Steph Thia (aka Chantelle), including Howard Shaw, school principal Lee Lip Hong etc, they have shown good taste but they are disqualified because their playmate is a minor.

Steph+Thia,+Thia+Hwee+Koon.jpg

KopiO

And they paid. That is cheating. Playboys shouldn't need to pay. I can understand Howard Shaw needing to pay.

And for those who had Steph Thia (aka Chantelle), including Howard Shaw, school principal Lee Lip Hong etc, they have shown good taste but they are disqualified because their playmate is a minor.

And they paid. That is cheating. Playboys shouldn't need to pay. I can understand Howard Shaw needing to pay.

You must be from another planet. Every man pays for sex. The most expensive form of payment is marriage.

The key is to get value for the money spent.

Ex-SCDF chief Peter Lim is a dark horse. No picture, no sound from his 3 playmates: Esther Goh, Lee Wei Hoon, Pang Chor Mui.

[http://i.imgur.com/XCGxx.jpg[/IMG]
If so, Peter Lim sia suay SG men. But he could redeem himself if Lee Wei Hoon and/or Pang Chor Mui turn out to be hot MILFs.

Likewise Michael Palmer is dark horse also...
Hopeful more sluts will be revealed....Cindy Ong sister in the mix

1. bro, this is some cheap whore.
2. it disqualifies itself.
3. how to match cs leh:biggrin:

KopiO

You must be from another planet. Every man pays for sex. The most expensive form of payment is marriage.

The key is to get value for the money spent.

On the planet where I come from, not every man needs to pay for sex. I reside on planet earth.

Fishypie

I wonder how can Gay be nominated as playboy of the year ?....:wink:

XCGxx.jpg

FAIL. The real pic of Esther Goh was already shown and you still posting this wrong pic.

Agree with Clone..

Ah Yaw should also be on the list.. He is the Pride of All Men..