• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

New rice contamination reported in southern China

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Perhaps Tonyslut is right... Should just eat soursop :(

Soursops also have pesticides, contaminants and harmful chemicals.

Why not just light up a joss stick and inhale the smoke? You'll feel less hungry after half an hour.

YellowRibbon

Alfrescian
Loyal
地沟油

this is what you should be VERY afraid

Yes, when i was in shenzhen last few days, my friend keep scaring me with these 3 words. i scare to eat street food even tough they looks nice... almost everyday eat macdonalds or those cafes/resturants

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Yes, when i was in shenzhen last few days, my friend keep scaring me with these 3 words. i scare to eat street food even tough they looks nice... almost everyday eat macdonalds or those cafes/resturants

[video=youtube;eyG0UC60vNU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyG0UC60vNU[/video]

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

[video=youtube;B1kjOaPi1uE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1kjOaPi1uE[/video]

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
don't forget to apply tiger balm in between, if it leaks either way one of you will be forewarned

I've lost my appetite afte Joe posted those two videos on rubbish oil. I think play with my hand better :o

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I've lost my appetite afte Joe posted those two videos on rubbish oil. I think play with my hand better :o

Bro, I'm not kidding about this fucking oil thing, it's totally infested. Even found supermarkets carrying this on the shelves and its not their fault its the suppliers' fault. Many chinese had already accepted the fact that they are eating this as long as they don't get sick its ok, such is the sad state of event.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Bro, I'm not kidding about this fucking oil thing, it's totally infested. Even found supermarkets carrying this on the shelves and its not their fault its the suppliers' fault. Many chinese had already accepted the fact that they are eating this as long as they don't get sick its ok, such is the sad state of event.

Brother, so what do you eat when you are in China?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Brother, so what do you eat when you are in China?

I try to eat in more established joints not so much road side. This just gives me a false impression that everything is ok. No choice la. Have to work and eat right? Try not to think so much la.

Of course there is now dead and sick pigs to content with, fucking china damn jialat la. Don't think so much la just assume everyone eating the same thing la.

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
Long term illness will take time to show up.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I am sure buddy certainly sure about this all these carcinogenic stuff

Brother, china use this adaptor?

2374FBE2-DB7A-4E8A-B50D-62CEC7810147-4637-000003202B0FE5A8_zpsb88f3465.jpg

PrinceCharming

Alfrescian
Loyal

Have you asked yourself where do MacDonald's and "those cafes/restaurants" in Shenzhen get their food supplies from? Have you personally tested their food supplies for banned/cancer-causing chemicals?

PrinceCharming

Alfrescian
Loyal
I always wear two layers of caps :p

Two layers of caps? Did you know that even with 10 layers of caps, you still can get HSV? Although HSV is not a fatal disease, once you get it, you will have it for life. There's no cure or vaccine for it yet. Infected men pass it to their children through kissing them.

If you have grandchildren, don't even think of kissing them, OK?

Last edited:

PrinceCharming

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't understand why Ah Tiongs focus only on cadmium-contaminated rice.

What about veggies? Did you know that China-produced veggies sold in Sinkieland also contain high levels of trace elements?