• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

New rice contamination reported in southern China

Crane

Alfrescian
Loyal
New rice contamination reported in southern China

BEIJING (AP) - The authorities are investigating rice mills in southern China following tests that found almost half of the staple grain in one of the country's largest cities was contaminated with a toxic metal.

An official notice on Tuesday said mills in Hunan province's Youxian county were ordered to suspend business and recall their products after samples showed excessive cadmium levels. It said the mills had been operating legally and sourced their rice from local farmers.

The government announced over the weekend that 44.4 per cent of rice and rice products tested this year in neighbouring Guangzhou showed high levels of cadmium. The carcinogenic metal can seriously damage the kidneys and cause other health problems.

China's food supply suffers from tainting by polluted air and water and deliberate faking or adulterating by unscrupulous operators.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Good luck to those who want to live in China ....... the land of cadmium, mercury, arsenic and lead poisoning.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I'll be in GZ tmr, so what am I supposed to eat?

Rice - poison
Pork - toxic
Chicken - flu
Vegetable - Pesticides

Perhaps Tonyslut is right... Should just eat soursop :(

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
does not mean that china man will not only buy baby milk, they will buy rice now?

shit, that mean rice price going up.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
BEFORE

cpNQNty.jpg

AFTER

Eat veggies if you want to live long! :biggrin:

StinkiePeasants

Alfrescian
Loyal
does not mean that china man will not only buy baby milk, they will buy rice now?

shit, that mean rice price going up.

Whatever the Chinks do and wherever they go, they only cause trouble for the rest of the world's population.

The best way to hedge against rising rice prices is the eat less rice and diversify your source of carbohydrate by eating more Ang Mo carbohydrates like bread, pasta, potatoes, corn.

Ang Mos are the best!

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Whatever the Chinks do and wherever they go, they only cause trouble for the rest of the world's population.

The best way to hedge against rising rice prices is the eat less rice and diversify your source of carbohydrate by eating more Ang Mo carbohydrates like bread, pasta, potatoes, corn.

Ang Mos are the best!

My rice is from Aussie land and I do not buy any food produce from China. The only thing I do with china is to screw their girls :biggrin:

Now I'm thinking of what to eat in china for the next 5 days. Macdonalds everyday? :o

StinkiePeasants

Alfrescian
Loyal
My rice is from Aussie land and I do not buy any food produce from China. The only thing I do with china is to screw their girls :biggrin:

Now I'm thinking of what to eat in china for the next 5 days. Macdonalds everyday? :o

The answer to your question is really easy.

Day 1: McDonald's

Day 2: KFC

Day 3: Pizza Hut

Day 4: Subway

Day 5: Hooter's

The Ang Mos have already provided a solution to your food safety concern in China.

Ang Mos are the best!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

new report from china claims all their womenfolk have contaminated cheebye which can spread a flesh eating disease to men's lanjiao.

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'll be in GZ tmr, so what am I supposed to eat?

Rice - poison
Pork - toxic
Chicken - flu
Vegetable - Pesticides

Perhaps Tonyslut is right... Should just eat soursop :(
you forget to mention China's "pristine" water too.

Cannot eat, cannot drink water. how does one survive in this shit hole?

On the other hand, no telling what is in India food and water source. UN should redefine the meaning of developed and developing nations by the safety of the water and food.