• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

New PRC immigrants now form majority FT

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
got kangtao must bring me along hor.....

My kangtao in geylang PRC mei-mei, some very chio but hor cheebye quite smelly leh.:confused:

I prefer this kangtao, http://www.sammyboy.com/fl88/ so far cheebye no smell. :biggrin:

But all must pay one lah, now my mission is to find "Free" type since many PRC come to singapore for stop-over, we as Host, must make them feel comfortable . :biggrin:

If have, I sure post in here.:rolleyes:

I like to share my hapiness to those who welcome my sharing.:biggrin:

Leegimeremover

Alfrescian
Loyal
My kangtao in geylang PRC mei-mei, some very chio but hor cheebye quite smelly leh.:confused:

I prefer this kangtao, http://www.sammyboy.com/fl88/ so far cheebye no smell. :biggrin:

But all must pay one lah, now my mission is to find "Free" type since many PRC come to singapore for stop-over, we as Host, must make them feel comfortable . :biggrin:

If have, I sure post in here.:rolleyes:

I like to share my hapiness to those who welcome my sharing.:biggrin:

Smoking with cheebye gives bad breath. Warning from surgeon general. Only good for shows at Patpong.

DIVISION1

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is heartening to see foreign talents appreciating Singapore. Dear forummers, why can' t you? All this is and only is the credit of the PAP.

angry_one

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why does everyone assume that we need to replace our aging population and combat falling birth rates?? By all means let the population fall back to 3 million! The falling birth rates is a natural reaction to extreme discomfort and horrid standard of living in this miserable little island, and it must be allowed to restore itself to a more fitting population number! Already sinkees are leaving in hordes - so either way nature will balance itself in some mysterious way!!

Don't focus on total population, focus on output/earnings per person so the young people can still support the old!!

guy2100

Alfrescian
Loyal
surrounded by 250 million Malay speaking and 500 million Malay looking people and I still think I live in China. What irony!!!! ;-)