• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

New CEO for Sports Hub

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
OMG... first class conman. This is the type of talent papigs love.
Add to that: During his time as MD, in came a lot of useless loafers from india on very high pay and ridiculous, redundant (do nothing) positions. Ultimately led to unsustainable wage structure and dire financial situation.which i believed played a huge part in the demise of ESPN Star Sports. And convicted fraudsters profitable group got a lot of publicity on the channels during this time, commercial airtime they couldn't possibly afford. Something sinister went on behind the scenes which i'm sure he was aware of.

Why can't the recruiters and manchester united and sportshub see the facts? Can companies be blindly sweet-talked like a girl?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Add to that: During his time as MD, in came a lot of useless loafers from india on very high pay and ridiculous, redundant (do nothing) positions. Ultimately led to unsustainable wage structure and dire financial situation.which i believed played a huge part in the demise of ESPN Star Sports. And convicted fraudsters profitable group got a lot of publicity on the channels during this time, commercial airtime they couldn't possibly afford. Something sinister went on behind the scenes which i'm sure he was aware of.

Why can't the recruiters and manchester united and sportshub see the facts? Can companies be blindly sweet-talked like a girl?

I guess the tried and tested methods of 'If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit' and 'fake it till you make it' really do work in the corporate world. :wink:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I guess the tried and tested methods of 'If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit' and 'fake it till you make it' really do work in the corporate world. :wink:

In my mata days it was, if you cant convince them, confuse them.