• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Need recommendation for investment JB Condo/landed near to either immigration.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now everyone knows why I cannot tell lies that Malaysians are nice because they are not just not nice people but self entitled thieves and robbers. Just look at what happened to me is best proof. Btw I am also BENEFACTOR of Malaysian hiring Malaysian clerk in Spore when she was pregnant. Not to mention all my other contributions to mudland from Reno to house loan interest.
忘恩负义 恩将仇报的狗

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tell that to youself Malaysian dog son of prostitute pretending don’t know I am merely correcting crap advice of other people to buy jb house for own stay. Pui!
Oh dear. You ARE stupid. Your lousy experience speaks for yourself, it is not universal. For starter, who else gets whistled in Singapore and Johor except for you.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh dear. You ARE stupid. Your lousy experience speaks for yourself, it is not universal. For starter, who else gets whistled in Singapore and Johor except for you.
Tell that to yourself Jeremy Quek your Malaysian Cantonese mother is cheap and sell nude sell cb whore is not universal and don’t apply to me hokkien virgin with annulled marriage.

And don’t tell lies pretend don’t know I am talking mudland law that’s universal no mm2h or other whatever visa you can’t stay in jb so I am giving good advice to people. Pui!

CA492B2D-89F7-486B-8A3C-3700BA757514.png

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tell that to yourself Jeremy Quek your Malaysian Cantonese mother is cheap and sell nude sell cb whore is not universal and don’t apply to me hokkien virgin with annulled marriage.

And don’t tell lies pretend don’t know I am talking mudland law that’s universal no mm2h or other whatever visa you can’t stay in jb so I am giving good advice to people. Pui!

View attachment 195335
Oh dear, blah blah blah, weak arguments and irrelevant as usual. You are nonsense.

bart12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tsk tsk tsk you Malaysian dog son of prostitute are so shamelessly self entitled to expect you insult me whore and I cannot bad mouth curse you in return and I have to give you the link you want in your way. You should worry about karma yourself evil doer. Pui!
Karma is indeed swift for you..you already gotten 100 insults online and watch out for the next few night..Your neighbours will be making more sounds..

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You shameless Malaysian dog son of prostitute LIAR CRIMINAL BULLY tell lies again. Even if I give you the link you are proven evil ingrate that will still do the same give me no thanks or fake thanks plus insults. Pui!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
You shameless Malaysian dog son of prostitute LIAR CRIMINAL BULLY tell lies again. Even if I give you the link you are proven evil ingrate that will still do the same give me no thanks or fake thanks plus insults. Pui!
Shut your trap, you old whore!
Hope someone cut off your CB!!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya to those sinkies that said Malaysian are nice people. Well my neighborhood chat group Malaysian young woman working in Singapore said loud loud you sinkies are not capable and that’s why they’re hired and not sinkies hahahaha. How can such evil ingrate be called nice people right?