• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

National Embarassment : NS servicemen falling like flies.

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
ndp1.jpg

National Embarassment : NS servicemen falling like flies.

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
Poor guy forced to be part of this wayang show to make Sinkaporeans feel patriotic

Yes ALL NS men are "forced".

Looks like a full rehearsal for this year's National Day. Another sign that all is not going well here.

Poor guy will probably be charged. But he should look on the bright side. If he had not fainted and carried on, he might have DIED!

jimmyfallon

Alfrescian
Loyal
i remember during my NS in the 90s i attended a parade as a spectator at the SISPEC camp and saw about 6 uniformed guards from the same formation dropping one after another in the parade. Normal in the SAF.

scoobyhoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
those who carry flag must be a commissioned officer. disgrace to SAF and Singapore. demote him to a private soldier and punish him for defaulter's parade quick drill for two hours every noon for a year.:mad:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
i remember during my NS in the 90s i attended a parade as a spectator at the SISPEC camp and saw about 6 uniformed guards from the same formation dropping one after another in the parade. Normal in the SAF.

In my time, the colour guard never ever fainted. Maybe someone in the regular formation did, but not the colour guard. Have these people never heard of water parade the night before?

dmtpl

Alfrescian
Loyal
The new generation of NS men seem to rather unfit compared to those of us from the
70's to the 80's.