• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

nanyang primary suicide

Patriotmissile

Alfrescian
Loyal
Remember, 6 out of 10 sinkies can only go ite and lousy polys like republic. Then, 3 out of the 4 can qualify for lousy jc like cjc and jurong jc, etc.

This applies to those so called good primary schools like Nanyang, Pei Chun and Roll sai, etc.

You really think just because u live near to one of those schools u automatically become clever? The teachers there are super duper know how to teach retards into geniuses?

Remember, most of them are just duds. You meet at least 6 out of 10 when you walk on the streets.

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Remember, 6 out of 10 sinkies can only go ite and lousy polys like republic. Then, 3 out of the 4 can qualify for lousy jc like cjc and jurong jc, etc.

This applies to those so called good primary schools like Nanyang, Pei Chun and Roll sai, etc.

You really think just because u live near to one of those schools u automatically become clever? The teachers there are super duper know how to teach retards into geniuses?

Remember, most of them are just duds. You meet at least 6 out of 10 when you walk on the streets.
@JohnTan must have come from a fucking lousy school. the kind of comments he makes, must be from a fucked up school that produces porlumpars

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

Top 30 % go jc or business / science course in poly.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
its PSLE time, girl who died is 12/13...leeport say teenager...prolly not singaporean. too stressed for PSLE...Nanyang Pri atas school...more stress..

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
its PSLE time, girl who died is 12/13...leeport say teenager...prolly not singaporean. too stressed for PSLE...Nanyang Pri atas school...more stress..

A child gets into an atas primary school only because the parents desired it and pulled all the stunts to make it happen. Vanity, vanity, all is vanity. :cool:

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
It also helps if your kid stays within 1 km from the school.
not true.
2024 Phase 2C's odds in balloting is 1 in 10 this year

know people more important. Can get slotted into highly reputable primary schools, even when u are a returning singaporean from overseas at any age.

Last edited:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
@JohnTan must have come from a fucking lousy school. the kind of comments he makes, must be from a fucked up school that produces porlumpars

I studied in a neighborhood primary school. But I had enough common sense to buy a home near an elite primary school so that my children can study in those schools instead.

It's your own fault if you are too lazy to do volunteer work or move near the elite schools.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
not true.
2004 Phase 2C's odds in balloting is 1 in 10 this year

know people more important. Can get slotted into highly reputable primary schools, even when u are a returning singaporean from overseas at any age.

Yes I'm correct. If you stay within 1 km of the primary school, your kid has priority. Even with balloting, your kid still has better odds than kids who stay further away.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
I studied in a neighborhood primary school. But I had enough common sense to buy a home near an elite primary school so that my children can study in those schools instead.

It's your own fault if you are too lazy to do volunteer work or move near the elite schools.
Loser!

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stress is very real for both children and adults. Look at Mikel Arteta after 3 years as Arsenal coach (left) and when he was first appointed to the job.

Mikel.jpg