• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Namelist of DBS retrenched staff

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The namelist of the DBS retrenched is being finalised. Will the 900 staff still bank with DBS when the list is out. Will they inform their friends, parents, wife, husband, girlfriends or boyfriends to withdraw their money and put it in other banks.

Just and example, if each parents has 250k x 900, you would have 225million being withdrawn and that is only their parents.

Will it help to make a statement to the FTs CEO not to screw around with Singaporeans.

madmansg

Alfrescian
Loyal
they should retrench 10, 000 and more as that is the only way to save money for a bank that is filled with retarded NS slaves.

tristesse

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are some idiots in DBS that handled the credit card fraud case which i encountered unprofessionally. I really hope their names are in the name list. :p

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are some idiots in DBS that handled the credit card fraud case which i encountered unprofessionally. I really hope their names are in the name list. :p

You should wish their names are not in the list UNTIL they pay you!

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The namelist of the DBS retrenched is being finalised. Will the 900 staff still bank with DBS when the list is out. Will they inform their friends, parents, wife, husband, girlfriends or boyfriends to withdraw their money and put it in other banks.

did i not tell u all the safest place is 2 keep underneath ur pillow? :rolleyes:

2lanu

Alfrescian
Loyal
What to do? Whatever happen had happened, let's move on... I help the scum in white to say. hee

nitecrawllerr

Alfrescian
Loyal
But my heart really go to those EX POSB staffs. Some were posted to DBS HO/Branch. If they were indeed among those who were retrenched, really yian wan. :(:mad:

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
pay back time...pay back time...the original ghost of posb comes haunting back....u can't rob an honest and poor man...good luck to those who are retrenched...nevermind if you are an ex-posb, heaven and earth will help you. so don't worry.we'll all support you.go to the speaker's corner and air your grievances,fears and anxieties. where is tkl?

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What is the role of the Trade Union in such situations-any news of what the the bank employee's trade unions will do for them?

For SIA Pilots we have all seen what it can do-so much so that the 85 year old Mentor personally got involved.

So many bank employees have been retrenched before from Tat Lee Bank, OUB, OCBC, UOB ect2 before and what did the Trade Unions do for them?

Einfield

Alfrescian
Loyal
did i not tell u all the safest place is 2 keep underneath ur pillow? :rolleyes:

Hahaha, at today's interest rate against the possibility of a Bank collapsing without any warning, your idea may be the best financial advise.

Some Bankers and Relationship Manager came to solicit business from me and in the end get a lecture of their life time from me, they left with head hanging down and I'm sure they will not be calling me anytime soon.

Neh_Neh_Pok

Alfrescian
Loyal
DBS has many Ah Pu Nehs working in one of the towers, I hope they get sack and send home for good.

Those ah nehs/bayis/babus probably are those IT geeks that jaga the IT and security infrastructure and mainframe/network systems of DBAss. Without them, the whole DBAss infrastructure will kena hack down easily :biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Just and example, if each parents has 250k x 900, you would have 225million being withdrawn and that is only their parents.

Will it help to make a statement to the FTs CEO not to screw around with Singaporeans.

This will never happen. It might happen in other countries but with stinkees it will never happen.

masgnoeL

Alfrescian
Loyal

Are you sure each got S$250k? MAS already said 80% of the depositors have S$20k or less in their aggregated account in a bank.

Who is telling the truth?

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Are you sure each got S$250k? MAS already said 80% of the depositors have S$20k or less in their aggregated account in a bank.

Who is telling the truth?

If you have noticed during the minibombs, high musical notes, triple happiness saga. Th old and retired each has invested between 50k to 500k on the notes. Don't be surprised, if there are still lots of dry powder left to pull this off.

Perhaps we can ask TKL to start organising that and show them who is screwing who. We are not talking about investment here, just moving of funds to show that Singaporean mean business, first it was this saga, now it's retrenchment to the locals, I believe the next bomb to be dropped will be the huge bonus they will be declaring to themselves for the good (pui!!) work done of screwing Singaporeans.

Last edited: