• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My uncle asked me to not spend money to eat dim sum at the restaurants

whistling

Stupidman
Loyal
I recommend a good ntuc house housbrand product that is cheap and good. This one is must buy. Just dump in air fryer for 10mins

5dfa383b645ea4f422b761f854dee2da099a8fdb.jpg

jw5

Loyal
He told me that almost 95% of the dim sum restaurants buy dim sum from factories in JB and woodlands and after that steam them in the restaurants before serving to you.

It would have been great if he told you which restaurants made up the 5%. :frown::eek::tongue:

whistling

Stupidman
Loyal
I used to have something like this too. But a steam oven built into convection oven is still better. Very easy to maintain and clean.

20l one will do. Can put the whole garoupa inside...

toshiba-20l-steam-oven-mint-green-ms1-tc20sf-gn-240321015934.jpg
Been using this for more than 2 years already. Very good built quality though Toshiba is now owned by chaoahtiongs :laugh:

whistling

Stupidman
Loyal
I used to have something like this too. But a steam oven built into convection oven is still better. Very easy to maintain and clean.

20l one will do. Can put the whole garoupa inside...

toshiba-20l-steam-oven-mint-green-ms1-tc20sf-gn-240321015934.jpg
by the way, you can also use this as a normal oven to bake and roast stuff too. It's a 2 in 1 with a self cleaning function too.

spinn

Alfrescian
Loyal
lol nowadays nid egg cooker to cook eggs ??

i bet no buttie noes how to cook rice w/o rice cooker :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

whistling

Stupidman
Loyal
lol nowadays nid egg cooker to cook eggs ??

i bet no buttie noes how to cook rice w/o rice cooker :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
why not? with devices like this that TS has shown, you can always get the correct consistency and leave nothing to guessing when's it's ready

spinn

Alfrescian
Loyal
simple tings like eggs also nid gadgets ?? these r not eco friendly

soft boiled eggs simmer for 3 mins, hard boiled 12 min

if steaming add 30 secs for soft boiled eggs