• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

my senior guy colleagie in his mid 50s just now chit chat with me and asked me what should he do...

meaninglesslife

Stupidman
Loyal
he said his daughter who is in Uni now spends at least $1.5k on grab for transport and grab food a month. he said he doesn't want to control her expenditure because she is his only daughter and because his wife died very young, he really sayang her daughter a lot.

then I said why don't he set a limit like $500 for food and tell her daughter to use public transport mrt and bus. he said he wants her to be comfortable and blah blah blah...

i also don't know what to say to him. he ownself take mrt and bus and her daughter spend his money like water...

Last edited:

meaninglesslife

Stupidman
Loyal
he also said next time he grow old and not working anymore, he wonders whether her daughter who is economically able will support her or not...

The Crow

Alfrescian
Loyal
w700d1q75cms.jpg

... :o-o: