• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

my PRC boss told me Company does not need my service

mascott

Alfrescian
Loyal
just had a meeting with my PRC COO, he told me my work scope will not be changing for the next 1 year or so after i told him i dislike my daily robotic tasks.....

then he told me if i want to switch job.. anytime.. i can go with just one month notice.. he can just look for a replacement..

2++ yrs of ns.. 10 cycle of reservists.... 20 years of hdb loan.. .FUCK PAP!!!

Last edited:

mascott

Alfrescian
Loyal
my daily tasks only requires me at most 2-3 hours. the rest of my time i spent reading forums....

mercbenz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seems like his assessment of your position is spot on. You are totally replaceable. By telling him you are bored with your very RELAXED job, you are actually looking for trouble. Foolish?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You have an easy job unlike most hardworking Singaporeans who slogged for the country and yet you are still complaining.

You have two 80 year olds...one old wooden 'puppet'..and a few other old grouchy old men...still working.

:biggrin:

tiuroyston46asshole

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Gai Lan ker car tou" taking prick to knock his head.... no wonder kena assed by his PRC boss to get lost if he want...... asshole trying to be smart....:rolleyes:

1sickpuppy II

Alfrescian
Loyal
my daily tasks only requires me at most 2-3 hours. the rest of my time i spent reading forums....

Wah I like your job can recommend me in or not please? My job scope is morning 0815 to 1745 rushing to meet deadlines so that the public have enough trains to ride if not kana fine by LTA. Wash hand 5mins ealier to go wee wee my mat boss will pounce on me say I lazy whereas his mat friends can have extra time every 3hrs to talk to their Gud. Posted to 1 section by sup and another section got delayed kana blamed for no initiave if don't listen to the stupid sups orders and meet target kana verbal warning for being insubortinate.