• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breaking: Dr M cries foul, claims selective prosecution of his son

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looking at his farking panicky face will know that this CB kia Eng Kai one. He reaps what he sows.
Just look at the YT comments, all not supporting him and even curse and swear and gloat at his misfortune hoping that he will be brought to justice, LOL.

Really 老天有眼, LOL。

1705940152197.png

1705940190063.png

https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nat...-foul-claims-selective-prosecution-of-his-son

PUTRAJAYA: Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad has slammed the Malaysian Anti-Corruption Commission (MACC) for conducting what he claims is selective prosecution against certain individuals, including his son.

The former prime minister said instead of investigating him directly over the alleged theft of billions of ringgit, his son was being investigated.

"Of course I am worried. My son told me he received a notice to disclose all his transactions since he was a 20-year-old student," he said, adding that his son was told to provide a 42-year history of transactions within 30 days.

On Jan 20, the MACC served businessman Datuk Mirzan Mahathir a notice to declare his assets, both inside and outside the country, within 30 days.

The MACC said the notice was issued in relation to "revelations" obtained from the Panama Papers and the Pandora Papers.

"He (Mirzan) has to ask the banks, PETRONAS, the Inland Revenue Board and also has to dig up documents from his old office," said Dr Mahathir during a press conference at the Perdana Leadership Foundation on Monday (Jan 22).

He reiterated that he was prepared to face any probe by the relevant authorities.
------------------
QEqONy1.png

Last edited:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
98 yo and still virile and active. speak with clarity. flashback to LKY...he was immobile, incoherent. is it because of the diet or environment?
really muttland water is so different?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
98 yo and still virile and active. speak with clarity. flashback to LKY...he was immobile, incoherent. is it because of the diet or environment?
really muttland water is so different?

Let's see if Mahathir can outlive LKY's Jew buddy Kissinger. :biggrin:

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looking at his farking panicky face will know that this CB kia Eng Kai one. He reaps what he sows.
Just look at the YT comments, all not supporting him and even curse and swear and gloat at his misfortune hoping that he will be brought to justice, LOL.

Really 老天有眼, LOL。

View attachment 194253
View attachment 194254

https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nat...-foul-claims-selective-prosecution-of-his-son

PUTRAJAYA: Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad has slammed the Malaysian Anti-Corruption Commission (MACC) for conducting what he claims is selective prosecution against certain individuals, including his son.

The former prime minister said instead of investigating him directly over the alleged theft of billions of ringgit, his son was being investigated.

"Of course I am worried. My son told me he received a notice to disclose all his transactions since he was a 20-year-old student," he said, adding that his son was told to provide a 42-year history of transactions within 30 days.

On Jan 20, the MACC served businessman Datuk Mirzan Mahathir a notice to declare his assets, both inside and outside the country, within 30 days.

The MACC said the notice was issued in relation to "revelations" obtained from the Panama Papers and the Pandora Papers.

"He (Mirzan) has to ask the banks, PETRONAS, the Inland Revenue Board and also has to dig up documents from his old office," said Dr Mahathir during a press conference at the Perdana Leadership Foundation on Monday (Jan 22).

He reiterated that he was prepared to face any probe by the relevant authorities.
------------------
QEqONy1.png
It must be a Cina Problem.