• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My points was 55, but today it dropped to 45; what does that means ..

nonsense

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Like my rep. It's negative 16 now. Give me another -500 pts also makes no diff.

If my rep is +50, it can be zapped to negative easily, if some loser uses all his clones. But then, after the loser had used all his clone power, he has to wait another 300 days before he can zap me. So, meanwhile, you use your zapped nick to engage the loser. There is nothing he can do but fume and bang his head on the keyboard. LOL. Sweet revenge, bros. Sweet revenge indeed. This is the way of Tao. :biggrin:

Nice try but your mind games failed again. You LOSE so as long u failed to get chowka banned to which u have been desperately trying hard to do and failed repeatedly. There is no need to zap u further when i can use it to spread it "meaningfully" instead of wasting it on u. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:

EagleRanger

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nice try but your mind games failed again. You LOSE so as long u failed to get chowka banned to which u have been desperately trying hard to do and failed repeatedly. There is no need to zap u further when i can use it to spread it "meaningfully" instead of wasting it on u. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Mind games are for LOSER, which you're. You're the one who thought zapping will ban another from posting, that's why you created so many clones to zap, but you mess with the wrong dude. Too bad. I found the Achilles heel in this zap thing. You cannot BAN any one from posting. Cos this forum's moderation has a light touch and Sam boss and moderators don't give a damned what everyone is posting, as long as it's not spam or pron.

There's no way you, cheebye chowka can zap me anymore since your clones had already used their zap on me. To zap me, you've to wait 300 days, LOL!!! So poor thing hor, just wait lah, chowka. You're bery free and unempoloyed and have all the time to create more clones, right?

Come lah, zap me lah. You're impotent. You can't do it. You can't BAN us from posting. You're a total FAILURE in flaming and trolling.

You LOST miserably. You don't even dare to meet face to face with iluvu. He just want to take a photo of your "humsome" face and post here. Not beat you up, coward, why you so scared of him?

Don't show us a stolen pic of Psy, you shameless troll. :biggrin:

EagleRanger

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
{edited by EagleRanger}
This is a repeat post, so I deleted it. Not sure why it was repeated, must be I submited twice.

Last edited:

Newbie2012

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's perfectly alright not to post in real time. That's the idea, anyway. This is not skype or irc chat, no need real-time one.
No one is going to reply to you immediately anyway, so let every one wait for your post rather than the other way round.

When your points goes negative, I think it is not just cannot post in real time, your posts will also be moderated, which means your posts can be rejected by the moderator if he finds your posts not suitable for the thread.

By the way, still haven't heard anyone here gave a full details of the in and out of the point and power system of this forum. All has been guess work so far. I wonder why it was not fully explained in the FAQ section.

EagleRanger

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When your points goes negative, I think it is not just cannot post in real time, your posts will also be moderated, which means your posts can be rejected by the moderator if he finds your posts not suitable for the thread.

By the way, still haven't heard anyone here gave a full details of the in and out of the point and power system of this forum. All has been guess work so far. I wonder why it was not fully explained in the FAQ section.

You need to read this forum more. It's been stated a thousand times by Sam that he and the moderators don't screen or censor the posts except if it's outright spam and pron. The power of moderators is limited and if too many posts are deleted for no rhyme and reason, it's time to remove him, like what happened to Scrooball, but the heat will be too much he will give up the job anyway.

When your posts are not suitable for the thread, it's considered spam anyway. Posts must be relevant to the thread, not relevant to the moderators. I doubt they give a shit as to the quarrel or discussion or debate.

Don't try to instill fear about one being moderated in this forum. It's no fucking big deal, trust me. I've negative rep pts cos chowka aka youtalkcock and clones zap me but it's only -16 pts and I can still post and post without restrain whatsoever, so why're you trying to instill fear when there is nothing to fear at all?

Ok, let me cut to the chase here. Someone not moderated posts something not suitable for the thread, like spam, fights, harassment, etc, you know the stuff, and it gets posted since he's not moderated, like you say. Then what does everyone do who reads it and find it unsuitable for the forum? You bloody REPORT THE POST, that's your contribution to clean up the forum.

If you're too lazy or could not be bothered, then blame who? If the moderators ban you for REPORTING POSTS, then report the moderators to Sam boss. If Sam boss does not do anything, then so be it, you've done your bit.

What's so special about being moderated and not moderated? All newbies are moderated anyway, to screen off trolls and spam and pron. So too is the same for those with negative rep pts.

So, for all mafia clone gangs who are trigger happy to snuff out voices in the forum that do not agree with their delusional mindset, I say just zap away and keep yourself busy toggling login logout as much as you like.

It makes no diff, no damage at all. Negative rep pts does not mean ban. It does not even mean your posts will not be posted. They always do get posted. You just keep the other party waiting for your response, that's all and THAT IS A GOOD THING, NOT A BAD THING. This is a forum, not a chatroom, for Gawd's sake!!! :biggrin:

EagleRanger

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanks brudder, for the Rep UP!! Whoever you're, I have a good idea already. :wink::biggrin::o
Thanks for your support!! :biggrin:

Newbie2012

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't try to instill fear about one being moderated in this forum. It's no fucking big deal, trust me. I've negative rep pts cos chowka aka youtalkcock and clones zap me but it's only -16 pts and I can still post and post without restrain whatsoever, so why're you trying to instill fear when there is nothing to fear at all?

What's so special about being moderated and not moderated? All newbies are moderated anyway, to screen off trolls and spam and pron. So too is the same for those with negative rep pts.

Not a big deal being moderated to many, just saying it because in case someone mind it. I have seen in one thread someone post being edited a big junk by the moderator after it appear for a while but at least it did appear and went into emails of forummers if they had set the necessary notification. If your points are negative and being moderated, your post might just disappeared into thin air without any trace and whether the post is nonsense or not is very subjective. :smile:

About newbies being moderated to screen off trolls.....I guess it's an't effective at all, as you can see them still around. :p

And just for record, my repu points is now 32 as I write this post.....:o

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
About newbies being moderated to screen off trolls.....I guess it's an't effective at all, as you can see them still around. :p

Trolls are not screened out. Trolls are the lifeblood of this forum. They are encouraged.

Newbie2012

Alfrescian
Loyal
Trolls are not screened out. Trolls are the lifeblood of this forum. They are encouraged.

Then why there are people who mistaken me as trolls and deduct my points. How can they be allowed to do that since trolls are the lifeblood of this forum but that is not saying I am a troll. :biggrin:Since trolls are the lifeblood of this forum, shouldn't there be a way to reward them? :p

Newbie2012

Alfrescian
Loyal
And just to make sure forumers here has the same idea of what a troll is, the definition of troll is as follows...:smile:

Troll (Internet)

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Do not feed the trolls" and "DNFTT" redirect here. For the Wikipedia essay, see Wikipedia:biggrin:eny recognition.

The "trollface", first appearing in 2008, is often used to indicate trolling in Internet culture.[SUP][1][/SUP] Modern usage of the word itself dates from 1980s.​

In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory,[SUP][2][/SUP] extraneous, or off-topicmessages in an online community, such as a forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[SUP][3][/SUP] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[SUP][4][/SUP] The noun troll may refer to the provocative message itself, as in: "That was an excellent troll you posted."

me005

Alfrescian
Loyal
after posting a number of postings, still have no power. cannit add points or zap people. sianz

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Then why there are people who mistaken me as trolls and deduct my points. How can they be allowed to do that since trolls are the lifeblood of this forum but that is not saying I am a troll. :biggrin:Since trolls are the lifeblood of this forum, shouldn't there be a way to reward them? :p

I don't have a problem with trolls but I can't force everyone else to adopt the same position.

You are rewarded by being allowed to troll. In most other forums, you'd be thrown out.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
after posting a number of postings, still have no power. cannit add points or zap people. sianz

58 posts plenty meh? some of us here have thousands of posts and yet NO POWER and EVEN MINUS ZERO !

The zapping system here is wonderful.It cleanses the forum and only allows the rich, the wealthy and the powderful to stay IN POWER FOREVER. Newcomers must pay their respect first. Show their kowtow colours. Obey the rules. Be anti-government. Be anti establishment. Be anti singapore. Then you will be promoted to become a JAPPER very quickly.

If you are a true blue Singaporean, you will be labelled a TROLL....a phantom, a clone, a shadow, a clown...and worse still they can message you and call you HOGAUKAN...U R AN IDIOT....and they spit upon you and your family....and then they reduce you to a powerless wimp...until you kowtow and call tolong tolong tolong tolong...............that's the truth, that's the hard fact.

Don't be disheartened.There are enough good people here who will not let you die .They are the HEROES in this forum.The unsung heroes who will support the underdogs.And they are no means weak.They are the REAL POWER behind the mask. So do not be afraid if they jab and jab you into oblivion. Steady poon-pee-pee ...Perseverve and Endure. Your will triumph in the end....!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You look at my points. How quickly they were eaten by one 5 eyed rat!!! soon after my latest posting. The rats are all over the place waiting to devour and to destroy and to destruct and to deduct....nahbeh no balls type....

not happy, just reply to the thread lah. don't hide under the skirt and shoot aeroplanes!!!...done in the safety of their burrows and under the cloak of anonymity.

i admire those who zapped me and left their monikers . i truly respect them. many wake me up. many are sincere to tell me not to talk nonsense. many are truthful and caring. they are good zappers. tell me to be careful....some kind brothers have buffered me to avoid me plunging into hell zero .....but at the rate these rats are going for me, i think i will hit ground zero soon.

thank you anyway to those who jab me. please continue......kamsia.

ConyuConhee

Alfrescian
Loyal

boss .... you the bastard..
oops .... sorry the bestest
lion amongst trolls
i upped you
tho u prefer the seatless bicycle post

please dun ban me .... okay?