• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My minimalist dinner

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Btw upstairs chinese dogs just threw heavy thing onto kitchen floor and I just returned knocks to them many times and shouted dogs your mother never teach you human kindness etc. so applicable in forum or in real life, Asians are full of such vicious dogs so proud to bully woman.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Btw upstairs chinese dogs just threw heavy thing onto kitchen floor and I just returned knocks to them many times and shouted dogs your mother never teach you human kindness etc. so applicable in forum or in real life, Asians are full of such vicious dogs so proud to bully woman.
Asians are such a disgrace from Indians to chinese to m&ds. No kind soul at all.

knnccb

Alfrescian
Loyal

songbo2.gif

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
wah lau...years ago ... how many years aarrr???... u're not only an OMH... oso a NFH.... pls dun even move back here.!!! :geek:
It is years ago. You don’t know I am not like you loser dog son of chicken. I have grand plan of retirement to live in a jb house a few years and sell and upgrade to another and sell and then another. Understand? What’s omh and Nfh? Don’t use dog language.