• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My Life (Malay) True Story.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I laughed when I realised that he could not count. And laughed again when he was calling others bodoh. He obviously can't read as well. If he could read, he would have realised that PAP housing racial quotas don't allow concentration of one race in any ward.

Maybe someone should take him aside and using pebbles tell him that it is mathematically impossible for Malays if they all voted for the PAP in any ward, that PAP won't win unless the majority of Chinese voted for the PAP.

Hey u dumb fuck. Everyone is responsible for the govt they vote. % wise the malays voted more for the PAP and if they did not the PAP might not be in power.

Do u know the 33% and 66% ppl are talking about?

If let's say i voted for PAP can i be excused for being held responsible since my 1 vote does not count for much?

No? Yet it's a different case when it comes to malays.

Better quit your disgusting self righteous attitude here.

kojakbt

Alfrescian
Loyal
it's good finally to see u realising the plights of FTs. u should look at FTs n LTs as humans, then it would mindful about the real causes that FTs have to come so far to our shore to look for jobs.

it's all for the survival of oneself and his family and loved ones.

True. If you dwell deep into it, you can't exactly blame FTs for wanting to get out of their 3rd world shithole to earn more Sing dollars... (S$1 = RMB5, S$1 = Rs33).

We must blame the idiots who don't control the floodgates, letting us drown by the overwhelming flood water coming in.....

kojakbt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Japan is a Japanese country, Singapore is not Chinese but belongs to Malays

Singapore belongs to the Malays? Bro, if someone sold the house to another person 190 years ago, can that someone now comes back and stakes claim over the house?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singapore belongs to the Malays? Bro, if someone sold the house to another person 190 years ago, can that someone now comes back and stakes claim over the house?

Using that person's logic, i guess in times of war only the malays need to defend the country.

This is the point. Whenever it comes to claiming credit they want it all. Then they ignore everything the chinese built here, when comes to taking responsibility, nope they pass everything to the chinese.

Take note there are many sinkees here that are not of the 3 major races and that is before the huge influx of FTS. There are jap, korean, ang moh sinkees from way back, so they all must leave too?

Btw it's really ironic for a keling to make that sort of claim. Kelings always pretend to stand up for malays whenever it comes to bashing chinese but secretly scold malays behind their backs since they are snakes.

That keling does not belong in Sg too.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree. % wise they have gone for PAP. Only WP has come close to be considered multi-racial. SDP though have spoken up for the Malay in the past, their formula does not resonate. RP is a hope and the Malay community cannot take the unitary approach and make a communal decision and end up with the PAP. The Malays have to reach out and be part of the process and not wait. If not they will end up like MCA in Malaysia.

That is true. I misunderstood him then. What I was trying to say that percentage wise, more Malays voted for PAP than Chinese.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I tend to agree with this analogy. And by the time the owner abandoned the house (can't afford "property tax" anymore :biggrin:), the house has been inhabited with a new majority and the original dwellers become a minority. With the house left to them, both are entitled to equal say per capita, but it's only logical that the majority has more say overall.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
All races have their motherland which no race will abandon. Only the Jews did that they are paying a heavy price to get it back. The Chinese have China and Indians have India. The concept of property does not apply or even come close. Note how HK and Macau was claimed.

No one will deny that we live in a sea of Malays. This applies to Malaya, Indonesia etc. Chinese and the Indians are recent migrants.

Why you think we have such a big SAF for ?

The only argument is that Chinese and Indians have invested sweat, blood and tears into Singapore and do have a stake.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All races have their motherland which no race will abandon. Only the Jews did that they are paying a heavy price to get it back. The Chinese have China and Indians have India. The concept of property does not apply or even come close. Note how HK and Macau was claimed.

No one will deny that we live in a sea of Malays. This applies to Malaya, Indonesia etc. Chinese and the Indians are recent migrants.

Why you think we have such a big SAF for ?

The only argument is that Chinese and Indians have invested sweat, blood and tears into Singapore and do have a stake.

U dumb prick we are talking about SG and not malaysia. Stupid.

SGMalay

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi all,

I read with interest with the exchanges in this thread, mostly about Singapore ownership, to this fact, no one can ever overturn the history.

I hope can bring some light to those who may be ignorant and for some with intention to twist the history.

This is nothing more than a racial discrimination if somebody trying to mislead
the whole world as if Singapore is Chinese population came first before or the Chinese as the local inhabitant of the island all throughout history.

Whether, the chinese or the indians want to justify that, this land was developed, and the fact that Singapore is as successful as it is today, I say "kudos" to them, but the fact remains, the land belongs to the Malay. The chinese took over the land that was never theirs.

For those of you who do not know about Singapore or it's history. Allow me tell you a brief history about Singapore.

Singapore lies in the Malay Archipelago which consist of at least the following;

a) Malaysia
b) Indonesia
c) Brunei
d) Philippines
e) Borneo
f) Sumatra
etc

When the British India Company led by Stamford Raffles came to South East Asia
looking for a new base for their colonisation, they so call "founded"
Singapore. It's an island to the South of Malaya which is now called Malaysia.
The island main habitants are the Malay.

During these period the British open up the port of Singapore for trading. Then
come the immigrants from;

a) China
b) India
c) Middle East
etc

Over the next few years the number of immigrants increased by leap and bound.
The Malay majority was soon over taken by the Chinese. However be reminded this
does not make the island to be classified as chinese not even in the United Nation recognition.

Malaya which included Singapore became independence from the British on the 31st
August 1957. Malaya was renamed Malaysia. Due to political differences etc
Singapore gained independence from Malaysia on the 09th August 1965.

The National Language of Singapore remains as Malay up to this day. English is the
official Business Language. The National Anthem of Singapore is Majulah
Singapura which is sang in Malay. The drill command is given in the Malay language.

But the chinese are lucky to have Lee kuan Yew support over the years not until LKY turn his back against his own race for his own greed.

Surely the Malays are wondering why in the employment act did not enforce against race discriminition and why no one would ever brought it up in the parliament?

It is politically unsound isn't it to bring such an issue up, and the parliament is so "chinese" that i don't think they would bring this up, for all u know the ISD (LKY's favourite home for anyone interested) would be used against the one who brought this up, like they say, the truth hurts.

Thank you.

SGMalay

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry!

One more thing, what we have done among us? Tearing our harmony apart silently through race disrimination is something most of my fellow chinese gets to overjoy, although i know truthfully there are good ones around, but sadly, they tend not to show openly how they appreciate other races living together peacefully.

Who are our real enemy in the 21st century, perhaps an enemy that cannot be seen. It is the enemy that operates around us.

Yet we cannot see who he is, and what he does until its too late.

The enemy attempts to tear apart the fabric of society. It attempts to rip nations up from within.

Terrorism is only the product of the enemy’s operation, but it is not what he does. He seeks to confuse and manipulate the minds of people like you and me, and uses us against ourselves. To tear ourselves apart.

Are you controlled by the enemy?

Thank you again for reading.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Malaya which included Singapore became independence from the British on the 31st

That's factually incorrect. Malaysia was independent in 1957 without Singapore. Singapore joined later in 1963, but got expelled in 1965.

SGMalay

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank you for your alertness, my slip mind perhaps rusty.

You are right.

August 31, 1957. (Malaya, which is now peninsular Malaysia, became independent in 1957. In 1963 Malaya, Sabah, Sarawak, and Singapore formed Malaysia. Singapore became an independent country in 1965.)

That's factually incorrect. Malaysia was independent in 1957 without Singapore. Singapore joined later in 1963, but got expelled in 1965.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Talking and reminiscing about past glory is a moot point in my opinion. Exposing and eliminating discrimination is more important. I agree with the point that not just racial discrimination should be brought up but all discrimination in general. That also includes ladies nights at the pubs and clubs. :wink:

I always wonder what is this nostalgia on holding on to past history. You give me land, take my land from the past etc. At the risk of sounding like a racist, let me ask this question. Do we really know where the Malay comes from? One interesting fact I know of is that Kedah, was formerly ruled by an indian prince.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Early_history_of_Kedah

In ancient Kedah there is an important and unmistakably Hindu settlement which has been known for about a century

We also know that the chinese also traded in South east asia during that time as well. This leads to the Yunan migration theory.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malays_(ethnic_group)

Is it so far fetched that inter-marriages between an Indian and Chinese could produce the Malay "race".

Combination of the colonial Kambujas of Hindu-Buddhism faith, the Indo-Persian royalties and traders as well as traders from southern China and elsewhere along the ancient trade routes, these peoples together with the aborigine Negrito Orang Asli and native seafarers and Proto Malays intermarried each others and thus a new group of peoples was formed and became to be known as the Deutero Malays, today they are commonly known as the Malays.

Even the Malay language itself still contains indian words with the exact meaning today. Bumiputra, sons of the earth, are sanskrits words. Same with wira, hero, Iswara, an indian goddess etc. The malay legend of Hang Tuah, was also being brought into question that he was a chinese. Hang or Han?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070428001748AAOolFb

If we look at these, does it not mean that the Malay are actually part chinese and indians then? Its just the "recent" arrival have not assimilated into the Malay culture and hence can't be "classified" as Malay? How about the generally accepted theory that humans evolved and came out of Africa? Does this mean Singapore used to belong to Africans then?

The point I want to make is that talking who owns what land by what race doesn't solve any problem at all. Getting rid of the preconditioning that discrimination is allowed is a more worthwhile cause. Which from your story is the cause of your "suffering".

Like the great Adama once said.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08VCkyG_C2s

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/08VCkyG_C2s&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/08VCkyG_C2s&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

There is only one race, the HUMAN RACE!

Hi all,

I read with interest with the exchanges in this thread, mostly about Singapore ownership, to this fact, no one can ever overturn the history.

I hope can bring some light to those who may be ignorant and for some with intention to twist the history.

This is nothing more than a racial discrimination if somebody trying to mislead
the whole world as if Singapore is Chinese population came first before or the Chinese as the local inhabitant of the island all throughout history.

Whether, the chinese or the indians want to justify that, this land was developed, and the fact that Singapore is as successful as it is today, I say "kudos" to them, but the fact remains, the land belongs to the Malay. The chinese took over the land that was never theirs.

For those of you who do not know about Singapore or it's history. Allow me tell you a brief history about Singapore.

Singapore lies in the Malay Archipelago which consist of at least the following;

a) Malaysia
b) Indonesia
c) Brunei
d) Philippines
e) Borneo
f) Sumatra
etc

When the British India Company led by Stamford Raffles came to South East Asia
looking for a new base for their colonisation, they so call "founded"
Singapore. It's an island to the South of Malaya which is now called Malaysia.
The island main habitants are the Malay.

During these period the British open up the port of Singapore for trading. Then
come the immigrants from;

a) China
b) India
c) Middle East
etc

Over the next few years the number of immigrants increased by leap and bound.
The Malay majority was soon over taken by the Chinese. However be reminded this
does not make the island to be classified as chinese not even in the United Nation recognition.

The National Language of Singapore remains as Malay up to this day. English is the
official Business Language. The National Anthem of Singapore is Majulah
Singapura which is sang in Malay. The drill command is given in the Malay language.

But the chinese are lucky to have Lee kuan Yew support over the years not until LKY turn his back against his own race for his own greed.

Surely the Malays are wondering why in the employment act did not enforce against race discriminition and why no one would ever brought it up in the parliament?

It is politically unsound isn't it to bring such an issue up, and the parliament is so "chinese" that i don't think they would bring this up, for all u know the ISD (LKY's favourite home for anyone interested) would be used against the one who brought this up, like they say, the truth hurts.

Thank you.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is only one race, the HUMAN RACE!
sg oso gt tis race ...

formula.jpg

n tis race ...

horse-race.jpg

n in sg, there r lesser mortals n gr8er mortals ...